The Movie Review Thread

I was honestly surprised by how good it was. Disney movies are always pretty popular in our house, but FROZEN really goes back to the great story telling and music of the early 90's Disney Animated movies like Beauty & The Beast, Lion King, and Mermaid.
I need to see it. My wife said I would enjoy it

Didn't have time to see Frozen in theaters. We'll just buy the bluray anyway.

It would have to be special to be any better than Tangled, which I thought was great.

Didn't have time to see Frozen in theaters. We'll just buy the bluray anyway.

It would have to be special to be any better than Tangled, which I thought was great.

I thought it was better than Tangled, which I also enjoyed.

Frozen was good. But, it almost seemed like a Tangle 2. Olaf was great. And, the animation was cool. Our daughter liked it and that's all that matters.
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty was excellent. We (myself, wife & daughter,9) watched it last night. All of us typcially enjoy different types of movies. And, we all liked this one very much. I would watch it again.

I finally seen RUSH with Chris Hemsworth, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The way those two guys careers were intertwined and their rivalry was pretty crazy. I thought the movie was shot very well also.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ok gang, the wife is on a girls trip this weekend and I have a few nights to watch "guy" movies that she has no interest in. Here is the list I've come up with and need your votes. Will probably have time for 2 of them:

Man of Steel
World War Z
Pacific Rim
Iron Man 3
Lone Ranger
Avengers

Give it to me!

Ok gang, the wife is on a girls trip this weekend and I have a few nights to watch "guy" movies that she has no interest in. Here is the list I've come up with and need your votes. Will probably have time for 2 of them:

Man of Steel
World War Z
Pacific Rim
Iron Man 3
Lone Ranger
Avengers

Give it to me!

I am not a Superman fan at all but on the flight to DR. I watched Man of Steel and it was AWESOME. Definitely recommend. I thought World War Z was predictable and lame. Iron Man 3 was really good. Avengers was one of my favorite movies in a long time. Havent seen the other 2

Man of Steel
World War Z
Pacific Rim
Iron Man 3
Lone Ranger
Avengers

Give it to me!

WWZ & Pacific Rim... Both shockingly surprised me of how good they were.

World War Z and Iron Man 3 out of that list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You guys are suppose to be on the same page!!! Ha-Ha.

I was surprised to see Pacific Rim had almost 80% approval on rotten tomatoes. That has my interest.

You guys are suppose to be on the same page!!! Ha-Ha.

I was surprised to see Pacific Rim had almost 80% approval on rotten tomatoes. That has my interest.

I heard it was really good. Just havent had a chance to watch it yet. Cant stress enough how awesome Man of Steel and The Avengers were.

Man of Steel
World War Z
Pacific Rim
Iron Man 3
Lone Ranger
Avengers

Give it to me!

Avengers and Iron Man 3 for me. But regardless of what you do pick, avoid Lone Ranger. Everything else is a solid pick, but that one apparently sucked really bad.

I am not a Superman fan at all but on the flight to DR. I watched Man of Steel and it was AWESOME. Definitely recommend. I thought World War Z was predictable and lame. Iron Man 3 was really good. Avengers was one of my favorite movies in a long time. Havent seen the other 2

I saw the Man of Steel in the theater and was really impressed. Might need to see it again.

Ok, Man of Steel seems to be gaining some steam as one of the picks.

I will say this and may be in the minority but I thought Iron Man 3 was so-so and thought it was the worst of the 3 Iron Man movies.

I will say this and may be in the minority but I thought Iron Man 3 was so-so and thought it was the worst of the 3 Iron Man movies.

I agree. It was still decent though. Maybe I am just so over zombie movies but I thought World War Z was atrocious.

Man of Steel
World War Z
Pacific Rim
Iron Man 3
Lone Ranger
Avengers

Give it to me!

I haven't seen any of these, ugh, so don't know how much help I can be. But if I had a choice I'd pick Iron Man 3 and either Man of Steel or Avengers, probably Avengers.

I agree. It was still decent though. Maybe I am just so over zombie movies but I thought World War Z was atrocious.

Oh it didn't stop me from watching it and if it is on TV, I'm probably not turning the channel. Just wasn't as good as I had hoped.

I was good with zombie movies after Shaun of the Dead. Great movie!

Oh it didn't stop me from watching it and if it is on TV, I'm probably not turning the channel. Just wasn't as good as I had hoped.

I was good with zombie movies after Shaun of the Dead. Great movie!

Shaun of the Dead was awesome. Same guys just made The Worlds End. Similar type of movie. Really funny.

Shaun of the Dead was awesome. Same guys just made The Worlds End. Similar type of movie. Really funny.

Awesome!!! Thanks for the heads up, I will have to check it out!

Man of Steel
World War Z
Pacific Rim
Iron Man 3
Lone Ranger
Avengers

Give it to me!

Man of Steel & Avengers would be my picks from your list. If watching Lone Survivor is an option for you, don't miss it!

Man of Steel
World War Z
Pacific Rim
Iron Man 3
Lone Ranger
Avengers

Give it to me!

Word War Z - Great edge of your seat action movie
Man of Steel - Much better than I expected.

Man of Steel & Avengers would be my picks from your list. If watching Lone Survivor is an option for you, don't miss it!

Have to be rentals as the kiddos will be tucked away in bed by then!

Have to be rentals as the kiddos will be tucked away in bed by then!

I guess my first two picks will have to be it then.

When you have a chance Nate you'll have to go watch Lone Survivor though. My wife told me that she was glad she went to see it but she won't watch it again though. At times it was a little tough to watch but I thought it was a great movie.

Have a great night! and I hope the kiddo's sleep right through the movie noise.

I guess my first two picks will have to be it then.

When you have a chance Nate you'll have to go watch Lone Survivor though. My wife told me that she was glad she went to see it but she won't watch it again though. At times it was a little tough to watch but I thought it was a great movie.

Have a great night! and I hope the kiddo's sleep right through the movie noise.
That is one my wife would watch with me. She likes the military movies like Black Hawk Down, The Hurt Locker, Jarhead, etc. They had a series on TV called Over There years ago that we loved while it lasted.

Back