PS3 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

Ok sounds good

Back at it again today. Working on my career and have won one Web.com event so far. So I'm trying to get this all figured out still.

Struggling with putting myself, have done the last couple of versions, always overhitting.

Ok add me acoers

I should be on in a few hours as well.

So I'm first in fed ex cup points and money leader but I can't play at the masters?

Sorry Andrew I feel bad but I will 110% be on tonight. Girlfriend didn't feel well last night so I did all the chores and took care of the dogs and when I got 10 mins to sit down I fell asleep on the couch.

So I'm first in fed ex cup points and money leader but I can't play at the masters?

I believe you gotta win certain tournaments to play in the masters.

If it's your first season as pro, I don't think you score the invite until next season. Something like that anyway.

Oh ok. Well I'll be there next year I won the players. Back on now if any one wants to play.

The Masters is no joke. I played the non-career version during the actual Masters, and you can compete with the actual scoreboard and players. It is tough and not forgiving at all. I got an eagle on the first hole and went down hill from there.

Applied for the CC.

A few of us are waiting to get in, guess the admins are busy.

I'd be happy to set one up in the meantime, get something going? Or happy to be added as admin to the current one if the original folks have moved on...?

Sorry guys I'm in Vegas. Once I get back I'll make all the new guys admins.

A few of us are waiting to get in, guess the admins are busy.

I'd be happy to set one up in the meantime, get something going? Or happy to be added as admin to the current one if the original folks have moved on...?

Say yea I'd set it up but I don't think I can.

Won the Tiburon Classic by one stroke. Sergio was leading with -8 heading into the weekend and finished at -3.

Back