ESPN Eliminator Challenge

In week 3, boy did Minnie ever knock out a ton of people in my money pool. I think like 90 out of 400. Next week will be tough. Most of the top teams picked. Ten over Jax the obvious pick, but can you trust the Titans?

So, Mayday, who did you pick this week? Everyone tied for first lost this week except for you (so far)!

Well, no true winner this year :(. My money pool went from about 75 to 10 this week lol. Unfortunately I'm not one of the 10. Now to see who can get the most right in the last few weeks.

Updated:

It has not been pretty for the Eliminator Challenge for me this year.

I suck!

Back to back weeks a loss for me, that sucks... You know I picked all the way to week 11 before the season even started.

Updated:

Updated:

Two bad weeks but I'm rolling again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I'm in the lead by myself... Definitely not confident in any of my choices this week. Hopefully my choice comes through! Fingers crossed!

Updated:

Five way tie!

Yea, I'm out of it now after two upsets

Tappin away

I will tell detpoacher who I am picking on Saturday so he can pick someone else if he wants.

I don't know how I managed to miss as many weeks as I did. I swear I thought I'd picked each week. heh man, some of you guys have done pretty darn well on this. nice.

I got Phil

I was probably going to take Pittsburgh since you already took them! I'll just make sure I take anyone other than Philly.

I wish I could take Dallas so we will definitely have a winner but I already took them earlier. Now you can take Cleveland since I am taking Pittburgh, hehehe.

Well, Pittsburgh did their job. I am a Dallas fan this afternoon!

Final Standings:

Dang, ties suck!

Back