FS/FT: Adams Super S Speedline 10.5* w/ Radix HD Stiff - $125 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldguy

Part-Time Sasquatch
Reaction score
Handicap
15.3 GHIN
Up for sale or trade is a lightly used Adams Super S Speedline Driver in 10.5*. It is adjustable to 9.5* or 11.5*. It has the stock Matrix HD Radix S-V shaft in stiff flex. Headcover and wrench are included.

I bought this driver because I have the matching 3W and hybrids and absolutely love them. I just have never been able to hit this driver. I've never gamed it, only a few sessions at the range. I think the swing weight is just too light for me, but I'm sure a better golfer would be able to generate some serious headspeed with this driver. There is some very mild scuffing on the face from range balls and a small ding from another club on the outer edge. I've tried to show that in the pictures. Other than that the club is in perfect shape. The headcover is also in perfect shape, and the wrench has never even been out of the bag it came in.

MSRP is $199. I purchased this at Dick's for $169 (end of season sale) and I'm asking $100 shipped within the continental US.

Trade interests are unopened semi-premium golf balls (bridgestone e6 etc), golf GPS/watch/rangefinder. Cash on either end of the deal to make it work for both of us.

Pics:

FyEpNLc.jpg

nQlaHhZ.jpg

E3FLjQ0.jpg

EEegClj.jpg

ZNueYUG.jpg

Last edited:
bumpitty

still available. this really is a great driver, just doesn't match up with my swing. my instructor hits it very well. make me a cash offer if you don't like the price :)

still available. this really is a great driver, just doesn't match up with my swing. my instructor hits it very well. make me a cash offer if you don't like the price :)

bumpy mcbumperson. Taking the swingbyte off the trade interest list... I couldn't want to find a good deal on one so now it's in my bag :)

price drop to $115 shipped

Sunday evening bump. Would like to sell or trade this off soon

bump. would love to find this great driver a new home

still available. Wedges are off the trade list... I keep buying stuff while this one is not sold. Someone save me from the wrath of wife!

Price drop to $100 shipped within the lower 48. This is as low as I'm going before sending it to the bay or reshafting it for my wife to try out. The shaft alone is worth a chunk of change

one last bump

feel free to lock this up. shaft is being re-purposed and head is going on the shelf for future use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back