Adams Introduces Full Sets For Women & Seniors

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Adams Golf (NasdaqCM:ADGF) announces the introduction of a new line of integrated sets for women and seniors, highlighted by the award-winning technology of Idea a7OS hybrids and irons. Created for those golfers who want all of the latest in golf club technology in one complete package, the Idea a7OS integrated sets combine style with function to enhance each player's on-course performance.

Women's 14-Piece Premium Sets
The Idea a7OS 14-piece Premium Sets for female golfers combine the latest in golf club technology to give women everything they need to hit the course, all in one package. This integrated set is specifically designed for women who want to express their fine taste in fashion on the course while playing the latest in golf club design and technology from the leader in hybrids and hybrid iron sets, Adams Golf.

The set includes a state-of-the art aerodynamic driver, three low-profile fairway woods (3, 5, 7), industry-leading Idea a7OS Hybrid Irons (4-SW), a mallet-style putter and a beautifully crafted and fashion-forward cart bag in a choice of three different designs: Bronze, Mist and Pinwheel. The aerodynamic shaping of the titanium driver creates less drag and airflow turbulence, resulting in faster club head speed and more distance off the tee. With classic low profile shaping and cambered soles, the 3, 5 and 7 fairway woods are extremely easy-to-hit out of a variety of lies. The Idea a7OS hybrid-irons consists of 4-, 5- and 6-hybrids, 7- and 8-mid-hybrids and versatile scoring clubs in 9-iron through sand wedge. Featuring 44-grams of rear weighting to increase launch angle and distance, the 4-, 5- and 6-hybrids have rounded shaping with a slight draw-bias to enhance forgiveness for the female golfer. With a four-way cambered sole and a weighting system optimized for a woman's swing, the 7- and 8-mid-hybrids maximize distance, gapping and launch conditions. Low and deep centers of gravity highlight the short irons (9-PW) that are both forgiving and versatile. These scoring clubs feature an undercut weighting design for confidence-inspiring ball-flights and superior playability. Every club in the set, including the mallet-style putter, is designed to match beautifully with the color scheme of the individual bags as well.

"With our focused research and dedicated tooling, our commitment to developing clubs for women has never been stronger," said Chip Brewer, President and CEO of Adams Golf. "We are proud to be considered a leader in the women's golf equipment category."

The Idea a7OS 14-piece Premium Set for women will have a Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of $899.99 and feature premium lightweight Grafalloy high-launch shafts and top-quality Winn grips. The Bronze and Mist sets will be shipping to retail outlets on January 15 and will be available in right-handed, left-handed and petite. The Pinwheel set will ship on March 15 and will be available right-handed.

Idea a7OS Senior Integrated Set
The Idea a7OS Senior Integrated Set is designed to perform ideally at moderate swing speeds, delivering a very easy-to-hit complete set of clubs, from the driver to the putter to the bag. The set includes a state-of-the art aerodynamic driver, two low-profile fairway woods (3 & 5), industry-leading Idea a7OS Hybrid Irons (4-SW), a mallet-style putter and a versatile cart bag. Available in both right- and left-handed models and shipping to golf shops nationwide beginning January 15, the SRP for the Idea a7OS Senior Integrated set is $899.99 and will feature premium lightweight Grafalloy high-launch shafts and top-quality Winn grips.

2014118.jpg

2014113.jpg

These look great!! Petite size?!?!?!?

That's a great price for quality equipment, and a concept whose time has come.

ps: I love the Adams' Idea Pro Black MB irons with the KBS black nickel shafts.

These look great!! Petite size?!?!?!?

Yes, petite will be available in the Bronze and Mist sets. I saw these in person for the first time the other day, and they are sweet!
I bought my wife the Keri Sport a7os complete set for her birthday (blue polka dot) and these feature the same set of irons and fairway woods. She is amazed at how much better the a7os clubs perform than her old beginner's clubs. These will be BIG sellers I'd imagine.

I may just need to upgrade to another new beginner women's set haa haa :D

Its a new year, I should get a new set (these new Adams clubs), and new shoes (the Natalie Gulbis edition Adidas) :D

Its a new year, I should get a new set (these new Adams clubs), and new shoes (the Natalie Gulbis edition Adidas) :D
There you go..not too bad of a New Years resolution

Back