LPGA International Hills Course Dec. 31st

milehighgolfer

Hacking at Altitude
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi mhg. As mentioned in other thread, I'll be in the area. Would love to get some play in with THPers, so I'll commit to joining up. This course looks to be awesome. Also looking to book a Bayhill stay a day or 2 earlier. Thanks for this thread.

DigitalSmokeSignal

Hi mhg. As mentioned in other thread, I'll be in the area. Would love to get some play in with THPers, so I'll commit to joining up. This course looks to be awesome. Also looking to book a Bayhill stay a day or 2 earlier. Thanks for this thread.

DigitalSmokeSignal

Happy your joining me. I'm looking forward to this trip and this course. Getting a time looks to be no problem as they are listed frequently for $65. Perhaps a local THPer will chime in on any specials that I do not know of. Enjoy Baytree, I wish I could join you but I'm flying in Monday and will probably try to hit up a twilight round somewhere.

Lets get some more people committed to play!

I'm probably in for this, if you play early enough. Will have to get back after round for some family festivities but would love to sneak out and play some golf with you guys.

I'm probably in for this, if you play early enough. Will have to get back after round for some family festivities but would love to sneak out and play some golf with you guys.

COOL! I was hoping you would join in. I was hoping we could tee off before 8 so there would be the chance of playing 36. I hope to lock in tee times next week.

LPGA International Hills Course Dec. 31st

I'm in. Just please bear in mind it's a 1:15 drive and some time to warm up would be nice without having to leave at 5 am :)

Penglynns, RPBgator, daabiistyle, and myself are set with a tee time of 8:33 on 12/31. The time before and after is still available if others want to join us.

Awesome. Thanks or setting it up. Will be a great time on a great course, weather permitting.

Awesome. Thanks or setting it up. Will be a great time on a great course, weather permitting.

Now why did you have to go and do that!

It's gonna be a beautiful day. Thanks for setting up tee time. See ya all soon. Take care and have yourself a safe and happy holidays.

Merry Xmas! Cheryl & I are about to hit the road. Delivered gifts to our daughters' families & watched grandkids open their gifts. A great morning to share our happiness with our little families. Hoping you all are having a grand day also. See ya soon.

I'm stocked up on balls, have my new Hopkins sw ready to go, and a week to work on my putts from inside 7.5 feet on my new putting matt. Tuesday can't get here fast enough.

Got a round in today at The Eagles-Lakes in Tampa. Heading to Orlando in morning for a day, then off to Daytona Beach on Monday. See ya on Tuesday, guys.

Hope the forecast improves in the next day. Didn't pack an umbrella.

Forecast will change. Weather in Florida is only accurate five minutes out.

Forecast will change. Weather in Florida is only accurate five minutes out.

I see that. 12 hours ago certain rain. Now just cloudy and cool. Tomorrow hopefully it changes to sunny and warm!

Looking like cloudy, high near 70, 20% chance of showers, north wind near 11 mph for tomorrow. Not bad. Not great but certainly not bad. :)

Hey gents! Cheryl & I are checked in at Acapulco H & R. Finally a day with sunshine, a bit cool by the ocean. Did some shopping earlier & looking around. Looking forward to tomorrow's play with you guys. I'll be there early enough. See ya then. Have a good night's rest.

Hoping to get there around 7:45-8:00 to warm up.

Forgot to ask what their rate is for tomorrow. I assume they're treating it as holiday rates?

Great time had today. I don't think any of us scored as well as we hoped, but that's always secondary to a good time with fellow THPers.

A couple of course pics:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388524722.588505.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388524731.054831.jpg

I wound up with a 92 (esc 91) that included a quad and two triples but only 30 total putts including two three-putts. Best putting round I've had in months.

LPGA Hills Course today. We all had a great time on a good course. Like all Arthur Hills courses, this was tough but fair and rewarded good shots without being to penal on slight mishits.

Penglynns

RPBgator

daabiistyle

milehighgolfer

RPB and penglynns shot good rounds on a tough track. daabiistyle drove all the way from Canada to play with us! Thanks guys for joining me and making my trip more enjoyable. Golf is always better with other THPers.

Thanks for the pics/videos. Looks like a great time was had by all

Approach on 18. Tough closing hole if you need a birdie to win a tourney.
IMG_20131231_130905093_HDR.jpg

20 degrees colder at the beach. I'm bundled up and there are people out in shorts and t-shirts. Where are they from Alaska?

IMG_20131231_164238323.jpg

Back