I'm a Miller Lite Man or cold beer, which ever you got :eek:).... Of course you will have to scrape all that snow off your golf course before I can head your way :eek:)

well, i can certainly entertain you with the beer, the golf on the other hand is not looking so good. it's starting to depress me. i've been going to golf usa just to hit some balls.

My "go-to" beer is Smithwicks and I drink it year round. During the winter you might also see me with a Fat Tire or a Goose Island Winter Ale. During the summer you may see me with a Pacifico.

My "go-to" beer is Smithwicks and I drink it year round. During the winter you might also see me with a Fat Tire or a Goose Island Winter Ale. During the summer you may see me with a Pacifico.

I love Goose Island's 312 and Nut Brown! I have to go to Chicago annually for work and love going to Wrigleyville Pub. Helps that I'm a Cub fan, as depressing as that can be.

Is Fat Tire a beer? We don't have that here in Middle Georgia, I don't think, although I have seen a bunch of older geezers with waist lines that resemble a "fat tire" :eek:)

well, i can certainly entertain you with the beer, the golf on the other hand is not looking so good. it's starting to depress me. i've been going to golf usa just to hit some balls.

Hey I feel for your Man!!! It's been misrable here in middle Georgia however we hardcore golfers still get out with a cart cover and propane heater. No snow here in Gray, Ga. however they did get hit pretty good in Atlanta last evening.

Come on down to Gray and play with us this weekend :eek:)! You might freeze your booty off but it's better than beating balls off a store mat.

Is Fat Tire a beer? We don't have that here in Middle Georgia, I don't think, although I have seen a bunch of older geezers with waist lines that resemble a "fat tire" :eek:)

yep, it's a beer and a tasty one. Fat Tire is kind of the flagship beer for New Belgium Brewing Company. I believe they're based out of Colorado. Must be that Rocky Mountain Water.

I was introduced to my favorite brews this summer when I spent a few months in Wyoming. Dechutes Black Butte or Obsidian Stout, Big Sky's Moose Drool, Snake River OB-1, and anything on tap at the Wind River brewpub.

dechutes is a great brew! I just had some of their pale ale and it was mighty tasty!

I love Goose Island's 312 and Nut Brown! I have to go to Chicago annually for work and love going to Wrigleyville Pub. Helps that I'm a Cub fan, as depressing as that can be.

Yeah; Goose Island has some pretty decent brews. I am a fan of some of their limited offerings as well, like the Harvest Ale.
You can get Goose and many pubs around town; so you should venture out if you haven't done so already. Of course, being near the greatest ballpark is a plus.

It is a fantastic beer. It is brewed in Colorado and, historically, stayed out west. I lived in CO for a few years and loved it. It is a good balance of hops and malt flavors.

When I moved to Chicago, I couldn't get the beer. Then, back around 2006, select places started serving it here. One of my favorite winter restaurants serves it... so it works out well for me.

I was in Atlanta in August and one of the pubs I was at served Fat Tire in a bottle. So maybe a few places in GA serve it.

It is a fantastic beer. It is brewed in Colorado and, historically, stayed out west. I lived in CO for a few years and loved it. It is a good balance of hops and malt flavors.

When I moved to Chicago, I couldn't get the beer. Then, back around 2006, select places started serving it here. One of my favorite winter restaurants serves it... so it works out well for me.

I was in Atlanta in August and one of the pubs I was at served Fat Tire in a bottle. So maybe a few places in GA serve it.

Thanks Looper. It reminded me of a brewing company in Atlanta, I forget the name, that made some great local brews. I was attended a web class a few years back, when we stopped by the local brewery after class one evening. I think it was called "Atlanta Brewery" but not sure.

My normal beer is Sam Adams Lite but over the Holidays I have been drinking Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale.

As I've said before my three favorites are can ,bottle,and keg.Free's even better.The fridge is full of Coors though at the present.

I drink beer by seasons....the colder it is the darker the beer, etc. Right now I'm swilling Sam Adams Winterfest and Arrogant Bastard.

I ran out of Guinness and I have to finish off some of the leftovers from a party before I buy more. The problem is they are mostly Newcastle which I dont really like.
Spoiler
Here is the beer fridge im working with
Spoiler
IMG00035-20100108-1806.jpg

nice fridge GM. i would love to take those newc's off your hands.

we had an office party after work and i do believe i indulged in one two many local brews. i was drinking highland brewing company's gaelic ale.....tasty!

nice fridge GM. i would love to take those newc's off your hands.

we had an office party after work and i do believe i indulged in one two many local brews. i was drinking highland brewing company's gaelic ale.....tasty!

I told you earlier you could come on down and play golf with us tomorrow in Middle Ga. unnnnnn huh you had left THP for the office party! :eek:) It's only going to be around 19 degrees here in the morning. No snow though! Cart cover and propane heat get's the job done. I am about to hit the sack so I can get up and whup some booty tomorrow.

Some of my favorites include

Lucky Bucket, a local Omaha brew.
Boulevard
Big Sky Moose Drool
Yuengling when I'm back in Maryland.
Sam Adams
Miller Lite

Some of my favorites include

Lucky Bucket, a local Omaha brew.
Boulevard
Big Sky Moose Drool
Yuengling when I'm back in Maryland.
Sam Adams
Miller Lite

Not bad.. Yuengling and Brooklyn are my favorites when I am dreaming of the east coast. I had a few brooklyns with dinner tonight.

Dos Equis

Dos Equis

I like Dos Equis special lager

Light beer, that goes well with spicy foods

I told you earlier you could come on down and play golf with us tomorrow in Middle Ga. unnnnnn huh you had left THP for the office party! :eek:) It's only going to be around 19 degrees here in the morning. No snow though! Cart cover and propane heat get's the job done. I am about to hit the sack so I can get up and whup some booty tomorrow.

what we could do is meet up say in Blairsville some time. i have an uncle that's a super at a golf course there. it's about 3 hours for me to get there.

I have a few six packs in the fridge that I've been working on.

Erie Brewery Railbender Ale (Scotch Ale)
- This is a very nice malt bomb, one or two is nice, a lot of caramel and brown sugar so they're not a sipping beer.

Bell's Brewery Porter
- My favorite Porter, coffee and chocolate without getting bitter or over-roasted.

Claypipe's Winter Warmer
- Very odd "warmer", it's really more of a hoppy Pale Ale or IPA, don't really know what they were thinking. But, as a Pale Ale, it's not bad.

Nice time of the year to grab a few maltier, heavier beers.

i should insert myself in this thread for posterity. i love beer. it loves me.

yesterday it was was ice cold bud light from the tap. 2 to be exact. so darn good.

Back