Jamie Sodlowski exhibition - youtube

baldguy

Part-Time Sasquatch
Reaction score
Handicap
15.3 GHIN
I'm sure many of you have already seen this, but just in case -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZdSXkcjIYU

it's worth watching all the way through. there are shots through a board, a watermelon, and off of an iphone. The things he can do are insane. 300+ yds with a putter. whaaaat?

edit: It's Sadlowski. Sorry, I'm not polish.

Last edited:
That's is definitely impressive.

Madness man. That is some serious talent. 200 mph ball speed? 140 club head speed with a 48" shaft!?

That poor putter! Funny guy for sure, I enjoyed him giving the crowd a hard time about their drives!

Man is a beast! Impressive

It's amazing the swing speed that he has. Thanks for sharing!

Spoiler
I think my two favorite parts of that video were the 284 yd bombs with the putter and then smacking the ball off the guys 5S

That was awesome, thanks for sharing. Dude hits a putter farther than I hit a driver!

This guy is awesome. Don't forget the fact that he's swinging out of his shoes for 20 straight minutes. I'd have lost my breath half way through with the pace he was moving. I wonder how far the balls were going when he hit them out of the sleeve or the box?

gives new meaning to "chutting"..

Id give my left nut to have his distance.

1lMJa.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

That was pretty entertaining. I wish we could have seen the drives! Especially the sky balls off the high tee, would love to see how high those went. Thanks for sharing.

That's unreal. I can't imagine the amount of practice it takes to hit some of those shots. The left handed club was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back