Official Handicap Index - Now Part of THP - Open For Signup

Finally signed up for this service and the THP group! Don't know why it took so long, but I guess I'll know when to renew!

So far, I've been using the GolfNet app on my phone to post scores and then edit the scores with additional stats on the computer when I get home. Has anybody found an app that will let you post scores and stat directly to UsHandicap?

So far, I've been using the GolfNet app on my phone to post scores and then edit the scores with additional stats on the computer when I get home. Has anybody found an app that will let you post scores and stat directly to UsHandicap?

I know in the past guys used app called golfcard. Not sure if it's still connected to the site or not, it's not associated with USHandicap that I know

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

If I sign up for this am I able to post rounds that have not been officially witnessed? Or have been witnessed by non-members?

My Golf Canada membership requires all rounds that count towards handicap be witnessed by another Golf Canada member which makes it tough to reach 20 for me, a weekend warrior who doesn't play in sanctioned events.

You can post w/o witness

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

I know in the past guys used app called golfcard. Not sure if it's still connected to the site or not, it's not associated with USHandicap that I know

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

I downloaded the app, but couldn't find anything about USHandicap anywhere in the settings. I guess GolfNet is the only app that actually posts to the USHandicap site.

Anyway to sign up without being part of a golf club? I keep looking for courses in my area but nothing is showing up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Anyway to sign up without being part of a golf club? I keep looking for courses in my area but nothing is showing up.

By default the system joined me to a local "area" club, no golf club in general. Therefore, I'd say yes.

When I put in my zip code nothing comes up. Ive tried some surrounding zips as well with no such luck. Should I just pick a random club?

When I put in my zip code nothing comes up. Ive tried some surrounding zips as well with no such luck. Should I just pick a random club?

I'd send a PM to Big Tazz and ask him what he suggests. I see where you can post scores at Pine Forest CC, but I guess you can't join it.

Ok will do thanks

Mine didn't come up with anything either. I'm about an hour from St Louis, so I just entered one of their zip codes and it came up with a St Louis area club that I joined.

Ok that may be what I need to do then, thanks.

Finally got around to signing up for the paid handicap service & THP group!

Now if this !#$%^& snow would clear so I could golf...

Talked to the golfnet folks and they said you or anyone could use my club (Memphis 087) until one is set up in your area.

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Thanks Tazz will do that asap. Good looking out.

No worries man. Happy to help.

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Ok I posted my first score on the US Handicap site. It gave me options for FIR, Penalty strokes, putts, etc. However when posting the score on the scorecard for that course I could not find a GIR. When I go back to my homepage it has a spot for that and its 0%. So I tried to edit the score, again nowhere for me to input GIR. Am I missing something?

Ok I posted my first score on the US Handicap site. It gave me options for FIR, Penalty strokes, putts, etc. However when posting the score on the scorecard for that course I could not find a GIR. When I go back to my homepage it has a spot for that and its 0%. So I tried to edit the score, again nowhere for me to input GIR. Am I missing something?

You don't enter the gir. Once you enter the number of putts, it should calculate your gir from the par for the hole.

I've been tracking my handicap with US Handicap since August 2013. I just joined the Hackers Paradise group. My member name is gmstock.

I've been tracking my handicap with US Handicap since August 2013. I just joined the Hackers Paradise group. My member name is gmstock.
Welcome to THP!

Found this thread for the Handicap. Figure we can talk in here instead of the Qualifying Criteria Thread.

I'm planning on signing up for this, though I'm not sure when. Not sure it really matters when I sign up, but I'm definitely going through THP.

Found this thread for the Handicap. Figure we can talk in here instead of the Qualifying Criteria Thread.

That info you saw is true, to a point. It's in every clubs bylaws. You don't have anything to worry about.
Welcome to USHandicap to.
Check thru thus thread for other answers you may need.
Feel free to holler, be happy to help all I can.

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

That info you saw is true, to a point. It's in every clubs bylaws. You don't have anything to worry about.
Welcome to USHandicap to.
Check thru thus thread for other answers you may need.
Feel free to holler, be happy to help all I can.

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Just sent you a pm

Back