LPGA International Hills Course Dec. 31st

A great time had with milehighgolfer, Penglynns & RPBGator today. Thanks for posting vids, Randy. An awesome way to end 2013. Wishing you all the best in the coming New Year. Hit 'em straight & long, boys.

20 degrees colder at the beach. I'm bundled up and there are people out in shorts and t-shirts. Where are they from Alaska?

IMG_20131231_164238323.jpg

Or from Canada, at least. hehe Just heard it's minus 29 Celsius back home. Have a good time tonight, Randy. Happy New Year!!

Great time fellas. Shot a solid 42 front and crappy 48 back to end with a 90. First time playing there but beautiful and tough track. These 3 guys made it a lot of fun.

Hopefully get to do it again soon. You guys be careful tonight and traveling back home. Happy New Year!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penglynns

No wonder I lost that last tee ball right - waaaay past parallel. Stupid overly flexible back and such. My GolfTEC coach always told me I'd be better if I wasn't so flexible. I should have someone video me more often - and smack me every time I over swing!

Hey Guys! Just wanted to let you know we're back in Canada. In Niagara Falls for the night, then a short trip up north home. Wow! What a crazy ride we had from Columbus, OH to near Buffalo, NY. Near whiteout conditions and all, but we're use to that and broke trail for the other motorists. Again, I had a super time with you guys. Wish you all the best for 2014. Take care all.

Glad you made it back. I was going to ask. Weather looked nasty to drive in up that way.

We timed it well. Today it was near freezing with a 25* wind chill and 20-30mph winds. Not good golf weather. :)

Hey there! We're back home now, but not without a little bang up to car. I rear ended guy in his SUV, coming down hill with wet road conditions. Looked like he was going thru with yellow light, but he stopped. I braked and slid into back. His vehicle; slight scratches to rear bumper. Ours; pushed in grill, cracked bumper and bent hood. Glad we're all ok. Oh! and I learned, he's been involved in 10 accidents prior and I get ticket for careless driving. I'll take something to learn about my habits and improve on them. Main thing: we're all ok.

That stinks. They always give the ticket to the rear-ender no matter who was really to blame. Glad your ok.

Hey there! We're back home now, but not without a little bang up to car. I rear ended guy in his SUV, coming down hill with wet road conditions. Looked like he was going thru with yellow light, but he stopped. I braked and slid into back. His vehicle; slight scratches to rear bumper. Ours; pushed in grill, cracked bumper and bent hood. Glad we're all ok. Oh! and I learned, he's been involved in 10 accidents prior and I get ticket for careless driving. I'll take something to learn about my habits and improve on them. Main thing: we're all ok.

that stinks, but 10 times he could be doing it on purpose to get $$

Glad you made it home daabiisytle. To bad about your accident. Not the best week to drive north. Most of the states are getting a taste of being a Canadian this week.

Back