Winners - Cleveland Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

you guys wake up this morning thinking yesterday was a dream?

Yes, Yes I did. I gotta say I slept pretty good last night. Say I couldn't get off THP and the Cleveland site last night. I think I am still in a dream this morning.

Yes, Yes I did. I gotta say I slept pretty good last night. Say I couldn't get off THP and the Cleveland site last night. I think I am still in a dream this morning.

Just think. 7 more months of this!!

They are stellar. Really solid all around.

Im going to have to get a 60° one and replace my old sandwedge I have from highschool. I imagine it will make a huge difference. What wedge or wedges do you have?
They are stellar. Really solid all around.

Congrats Gents

First on your browser favorites list yet?! Congrats again!

I think I was afraid to go to sleep thinking it was a dream and when I woke up, it would be over. After reading this thread five times, rewatching last years Morgan Cup footage, and playing on the Cleveland website, I think I finally nodded off around 5:30 am.

I think I was afraid to go to sleep thinking it was a dream and when I woke up, it would be over. After reading this thread five times, rewatching last years Morgan Cup footage, and playing on the Cleveland website, I think I finally nodded off around 5:30 am.

I have my sponsors Web page as my homepage. It's a happy thought every time I get online to see all the beautimus gear... # obsessed but happy

I think you and me had about the same night. After I answered everyone's replies I was on the Cleveland site and watched the Morgan Cup with the Wife. Bad thing is I had to get up at 5:30 AM

Ok, here goes. Nothing spectacular here, and I considered not even posting it; however, watching the MC reaction videos of others that were posted has been the best part of these contests (well...until today).

I really liked my entry, but in all seriousness, how could I have ever expected to be selected? I had thought about what I'd say if I was lucky enough to get in, but when I read my name...there was nothing there when my mouth moved. And anyone that has ever met me, knows that speechless couldn't be any further from who I am.

It still hasn't set in, and I still haven't stopped shaking.

I have a whole bunch more to say, so maybe I'll do another video................

You said everything you needed to say right there. Congrats again, brother.

Congrats O'Carroll and Coers! Awesome job guys. Looking forward to following your journey's to the 2014 MC!

Good work guys, have fun, in the Cleveland sun!

Back from Vegas! Andrew!! Congrats dude!! and PETE! Yes!! You are perfect for this event buddy!!

congrats guys!!!! great job pete,i know you got some western new yorkers rooting for you!

Back