Northern California Get Together?

Dangit. I really wanted to make it an even 16 but I just found out that my club's NCGA qualifier is the day before. I don't think the boss lady would give the green light. So for the next one, please give me a hard time for being whipped.

Hey Guys

Went to the Dr. today on my shoulder. He didn't say anything crazy, but I can't see the PT until next week. I think I'm now 50/50, depending on how it feels.

We'll see how this week goes. I thought it would get better quickly, but is has not just yet...

matt

Hey Guys

Went to the Dr. today on my shoulder. He didn't say anything crazy, but I can't see the PT until next week. I think I'm now 50/50, depending on how it feels.

We'll see how this week goes. I thought it would get better quickly, but is has not just yet...

matt

Hope you can make it

Dangit. I really wanted to make it an even 16 but I just found out that my club's NCGA qualifier is the day before. I don't think the boss lady would give the green light. So for the next one, please give me a hard time for being whipped.

Aw man! You just have to put the spin on it and tell her how rare these THP opportunities are. I'm hoping we do this in another few months on the coast, though, as well.

Hey Guys

matt

Hope it works out. We still have room, but get yourself healed up. That's the most important thing.

With close to four groups tee'ing off, were we able to a group rate or final cost to play?

Still no word on that. I'll call them again. One of the managers was supposed to give me a call, but I haven't heard back. I need to check and see what the restaurant situation is anyway.

Just a few days away, boys!

I would like to get one of the earlier tee time so i can get home to watch the niners feast on some seachicken

I would like to get one of the earlier tee time so i can get home to watch the niners feast on some seachicken

2nd, I totally forgot that the games were this Sunday!

I will be there early with bells on. Also sounds like some of the walkers are out, so I am OK with riding if that helps.

Northern California Get Together?

I would suggest, if I may be bold, can the riders go first and allow the walkers go tail the groups so play is a bit smoother. Just a thought or just selfishly I need to be home in time to catch the niners whooping on some Seahawk ass and would like to request 3 early spots as well for me and my +2 :)

Sorry forgot to add please and thank you. There are actually four of us playing/ car polling together. Reserve golfer, me and my +2. If I could be as kind to ask for us all to be placed in the same group I would appreciate! Again, please and thank you! Go Niners!!!

Talked to a gentleman from the course a few minutes ago. He said the fairways are in great shape and the greens are, in his opinion, the best they have been in 5 years.
I also confirmed that the restaurant is not open. However, they have made provisions for hot dogs, hamburgers, and beverages. Though I didn't ask specifically, since the pro shop was also destroyed during the fire, I presume they won't have much, if any, selection of golf balls etc.

I'm looking forward to the round as well as meeting several THPers.

Hi folks. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to bow out. Today my shoulder hurts more than it did a week ago even after no activity. I see the physical therapist tomorrow and we go from there. I'm just hoping I didn't really screw anything up.

I am seriously bummed to miss this. I would also like to volunteer to help organize the next outing. I look forward to reports, pics and other mockings following the rounds.

Hi folks. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to bow out. Today my shoulder hurts more than it did a week ago even after no activity. I see the physical therapist tomorrow and we go from there. I'm just hoping I didn't really screw anything up.

I am seriously bummed to miss this. I would also like to volunteer to help organize the next outing. I look forward to reports, pics and other mockings following the rounds.

Just focus on getting it healed up. We'll do it again for sure.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Im hoping my back holds up to , ill be visiting the back doctor tomorrow :)

Talked to a gentleman from the course a few minutes ago. He said the fairways are in great shape and the greens are, in his opinion, the best they have been in 5 years.
I also confirmed that the restaurant is not open. However, they have made provisions for hot dogs, hamburgers, and beverages. Though I didn't ask specifically, since the pro shop was also destroyed during the fire, I presume they won't have much, if any, selection of golf balls etc.

I'm looking forward to the round as well as meeting several THPers.

I think they have some portable's they are using for a pro shop now

PT today. Official diagnosis is impingement syndrome with tight posterior capsule. Now therapy to stretch it out. Fun. No golf for at least a month.

PT today. Official diagnosis is impingement syndrome with tight posterior capsule. Now therapy to stretch it out. Fun. No golf for at least a month.

Get better dude, need to get yourself right.

So not sure how many walkers there are now, I will walk or ride depending on what peoples preferences are.

Same here, I can ride so as not to be a wet blanket, but if we have a walking group, I'll certainly walk.

OK guys, just called the course to confirm everything is still on track and no issues. Our tee times are 9:50, 10:00, 10:10, 10:20. I left another message for the person to call and let me know if we can get any kind of discounts/incentives. If worse comes to worse, we may just have to show up, make our presence felt and convince them to try and lure us back again or we'll take our party to Diablo, Monterey, San Juan Oaks and other courses in the future.

I'm trying to work out pairings ahead of time so that we don't have to worry about it once we get there. I am definitely not trying to dictate anything, so if you guys have changes you'd like to make or other requests, just let me know. Just trying to have it as organized as possible. So here's what I've got so far:

Group 1 - 9:50 (All carts)
Shutch4251
guest 1
guest 2
ReserveGolfer (you guys are carpooling, right?)

Group 2 - 10:00 (All Carts)
DufferToo
BrianBigOats
Tummy
GolfRed

Group 3 - 10:10 (Carts/walkers)
syndicate559
guest (Eric)
RoundersRob
TNTCigarGuy

Group 4 - 10:20 (walkers)
Mancest
Aoxomxoa

RadRob is still a possibility, so I'm hoping he makes it. Also hoping Tummy's back holds up and he can play. If anyone has a guest that they think might want to come and play, I'd really like to fill that last group or at least make it a threesome. I guess if we don't fill that last group, we might pick up a single and that wouldn't be the end of the world. I'm hoping we create some new NorCal THPers anyway!

gydajyru.jpg

Couldn't be much better. This is why California rules.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Ugh, just got the news that RoundersRob isn't going to make it either. So now we're sitting at 13. Who's got another player they could bring? The golf course called me back and she said she'd see what she can do and get back to me. I'm really hoping we can keep all 4 times, because it will look good for us in the eyes of the course. Ask your usual playing partners and let's see if we can make this happen!

I think I can bring someone but hes terrible lol like 60 aside

I live in Jackson. I have made an error on my message that I was hoping to hook up with other THP'ers in the future sorry for the misunderstanding. Please keep me in mind
for the next outing. Thanks Andy

Back