I will be giving this a go starting tonight. Really wanted to get this going about three weeks ago, but to lazy to start. But now is the time to get it going.

I did it last year, and gained about 15 lbs through it. It wasn't muscle mass either. Thinking about doing 3 since it is condensed into 30 mins, which means I will have time to actually do it. This time, tho, gotta figure out a good diet for it. I was reading some stuff about the nutrition plan designed for it, and it has like 4x the carbs I'm allowed to have in a day. That was my problem last time was that I wasn't taking in enough when I started and upped it too much because I was constantly crashing. May need to consult a nutritionist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just finished round 1.. I forgot the pleasures of dive bombers...lol. maxed out too much on the first Cycle and didn't have much for the second..felt good to work out thoight...
Good luck to all the others starting tonight! Do your best forget the rest!!

Just finished round 1.. I forgot the pleasures of dive bombers...lol. maxed out too much on the first Cycle and didn't have much for the second..felt good to work out thoight...
Good luck to all the others starting tonight! Do your best forget the rest!!

Glad to hear that you got through the first day. I just need to finish up a few things tonight and get to this.

I wasn't planning on starting this today, but you guys inspired me. Just finished the chest and back disc, man that's a killer.

I had to take a pass on starting this tonight. I had something happen with a family member that took my head away from getting started tonight. Will definitely get to it going tomorrow. I'm ready to get back in shape and playing golf to the level that I feel comfortable with.

Great stuff guys.. things happen, just start when you can. I'm a little sore this morning but not to bad, have treadmill and abs tonight so it will give the upper body some more time rest.

National Championship game came calling last night but everything is set up and ready for tonight.

Gotta sleep in a little today.. last night was treadmill and some abs. Felt good.. knee held up for about mile at a good speed...hope everyone else is doing well

Missed posting last night because I was beat. Long day at work, new bio cell iron initial thoughts, focus T25 for my workout and then movie night. However I am keeping the workouts going. Probably do something lite tonight as I have to work till 930. How's everyone else doing?

Bought P90X last winter to do with my fiancee. We did about 30+ days of it before I got way too lean (for my liking) and stopped, loved the program however and highly recommend it. The diet is def. key and is a major part of your success. I think I might start it up again, but just do the Cardio X DVD and sharpen up my diet.
I was in no way overweight when I started, but gained a few lb's here and there mostly from drinking (damn craft beers!). I just wanted to lean out a bit and get back to my HS body.
Here is a pic of my before/after:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=703753251329&l=621bfb22ee

I missed my treadmill cardio Tuesday, so I'm a day behind. I did the shoulders and arms disc last night.

Good stuff... going to be knocking covers off the ball :) .

P90X is awesome stuff if you are willing to religiously schedule the hour to hour and half per day to get it done. I actually did P45X (my own name). I was religious about it. I never rescheduled for anything.... Then one day I came down with the flu and that knocked me out for over a week. Then I just got back in the old habit of finding other things to do and reasons why I didn't have time. I lost a good 15 lbs during my 45 day run of the program though.
Keep posting with updates!! Very motivational.

Yeah some nights I don't have the hour to do. So last night I did T25 with the girlfriend. 25 minutes of Shaun T keeping my heart rate up. Wait that sounded wrong... but it's definitely good for a quick cardio work out. Today is my day off and back at it saturday..
#lookinggoodincobraorange is my motivation !!

P90X is awesome stuff if you are willing to religiously schedule the hour to hour and half per day to get it done. I actually did P45X (my own name). I was religious about it. I never rescheduled for anything.... Then one day I came down with the flu and that knocked me out for over a week. Then I just got back in the old habit of finding other things to do and reasons why I didn't have time. I lost a good 15 lbs during my 45 day run of the program though.
Keep posting with updates!! Very motivational.

I like the name P45X :D, that's along the lines of what I want to start.

I had some good luck with P90X, but had better luck with Insanity, personally. My wife started doing Les Mills Combat, and she really likes that. P90X3 actually looks like a better fit for me, as it's only 30 minutes a day instead of hour to hour and a half. I also thought about trying Insanity : Asylum....but that's more at home workout plans than I need. I just need to get out of my super awesome, comfortable, warm bed in the morning and workout like I do in the summer.

I had some good luck with P90X, but had better luck with Insanity, personally. My wife started doing Les Mills Combat, and she really likes that. P90X3 actually looks like a better fit for me, as it's only 30 minutes a day instead of hour to hour and a half. I also thought about trying Insanity : Asylum....but that's more at home workout plans than I need. I just need to get out of my super awesome, comfortable, warm bed in the morning and workout like I do in the summer.

LOL! The wife and I were looking at P90X3, because I loved P90X and we both did Power 90 a few years ago. The problem is that we don't really have anywhere for pullups and using the door adaptor didn't really work for me - messed up my shoulder pretty good. I think we are going to do T25 instead. It's not too long, mainly body weight resistance with some bands, and it's short, which means if I get in the habit of getting my fat butt outta bed in the morning I can do it before I go to work. The only thing about it is that I was really looking at 3 because of the yoga stuff, as I can always use something that will help with flexibility. Also thinking about maybe doing some tai chi or something to help with pain and blood flow. Anybody ever done anything like that?

Never done tax chi. Would love to try it though. T25 is a pretty good workout. My girlfriend started it about 2 weeks ago. On my cardio days I sometime wonder in the living room and workout with her. I love yoga x off the original p90x. I just make sure it's scheduled on a off day from work as it's a lengthy one.

I liked Yoga X, but the hour and a half was brutal. I barely had an hour to get the workouts in most of the time, so blocking off an hour and a half was nearly impossible. I liked to do the stretching on sundays, and after a while, just did that instead of the yoga. One of the reasons I like the idea behind 3 is the yoga and the pilates. But the wife wants to do t25, and I'm more inclined to workout every day if I'm doing it with someone.

I liked Yoga X, but the hour and a half was brutal. I barely had an hour to get the workouts in most of the time, so blocking off an hour and a half was nearly impossible. I liked to do the stretching on sundays, and after a while, just did that instead of the yoga. One of the reasons I like the idea behind 3 is the yoga and the pilates. But the wife wants to do t25, and I'm more inclined to workout every day if I'm doing it with someone.

Ive ended up jumping ship to t25. Like you its what mu gilfriend does and its good encouragment for each other. On days my knee hurts I walk or jog on the treadmill ( it has shocks for impact support) this is week two and ive workout 12 of the 14. Believe im down 7 lbs thus far.

Ive ended up jumping ship to t25. Like you its what mu gilfriend does and its good encouragment for each other. On days my knee hurts I walk or jog on the treadmill ( it has shocks for impact support) this is week two and ive workout 12 of the 14. Believe im down 7 lbs thus far.

Wow, good job. I'm going to start spinning on my bike this week, maybe 3 days. It's easier on my knees and ankles, and I can just throw it in the trainer, turn on the tv and spin for anywhere from 30 mins to an hour. How is T25? Do you think it will help with flexibility? We are still going back and forth on what to get.

T25 is what I call insanity jr. Its still intense. There are modified moves for beginners and people with injuries such as myself. You work it but itz manageable and only 25 mins. There some yoga in there as well..its pretty fun...shaun t is whooping me right now

Cool. Sounds like a good one. Of course from what I've heard, they don't have a bad workout. I liked P90X and Power 90. Think I need to change up the coach for a bit. Think T25 will be it for me for the early part of the year. Glad there is a little yoga in there. Have you done the stretch yet?

So I've completely been mixing and matching my workouts. Tonight I lifted weights for 40 mins and got 2 miles done on the treadmill. T25 is great but it is medium impact. When I do the modified moves I just don't get that much of a workout. So I'm back to my p90x with treadmill. I like being able to put the earphones in and not have to follow somebody.just work at my own pace.

Ryan sorry for the late reply. I still use the p90x stretch routine as it just works.

Back