Counterfeit Vokeys

Look identical to the vokeys I had when I purchased them new...

Price seems too good to be true, but maybe the guy just really needed cash for his mint Vokeys.

I def. agree that they might have been stolen, def. don't look fake to me.

Can't you take the serial numbers from the hosel and run them through the Wedgeworks site?

Counterfeit Vokeys

Can't you take the serial numbers from the hosel and run them through the Wedgeworks site?

That's what I was getting at as well.

These red logo'd vokeys are something to be treasured in my opinion

I don't see that option on their site, but I've contacted Titleist directly to see what they think.

On the bright side, I took them to the range today, and they felt pretty damn good. Even if they're reps, I'll game 'em until the heads break off.

I don't remember exactly where to look, but if you want to customize a wedge, they have you put in the model and serial number.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

I don't remember exactly where to look, but if you want to customize a wedge, they have you put in the model and serial number.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Thanks, that helped me find it, unfortunately it isn't a real-time check. I got all the way to checkout with a random number I entered and it didn't balk. I'll just have to wait until I hear back from Titleist CS.

Back