I'm trying Freddie!

You wield that club like thors hammer. Great progress.

Looking good Blu. Hopefully we can tee it up again this summer.

Looking good Blu. Hopefully we can tee it up again this summer.

I agree. We need to show that southern lawyer how to properly hit a 3wood.

Freddie is the freaking man. He is such a great guy and his willingness to share his knowledge and help other THPers is just awesome. Truly an asset to the THP family.

Between my instructor and some helpful words from Freddie, this is where I have gotten to. I really do appreciate everything that Mr. Kong has done for me. I am excited for everybody else that utilizes his wisdom.

I feel bad for the ball. Looks good blue! Keep it up.

Lookin' good Blu, I'm glad everything is working for you, I've learned quite a bit from just reading the thread and it's not even my swing. Thanks again for all the photos and vids. Big thanks to Freddie as well!

Bring it on Ultimate Club Testing.

[video=youtube_share;DhQf-2M7UMQ]http://youtu.be/DhQf-2M7UMQ[/video]

lets see what happens when I get in front on THPers.

Sounds like a pistol range in there! Sheesh, poor little golf balls!

JM

How's it looking Freddie?

Back swing is still too long DVD causing a change in spin angle. You don't need to get to parallel to hit it long.

Looking good Blu...Obviuosly not Freddie but one thing I noticed is that at the top of your swing you seem to sway away from the ball a tad.

Looking good Blu...Obviuosly not Freddie but one thing I noticed is that at the top of your swing you seem to sway away from the ball a tad.

Back swing is still too long DVD causing a change in spin angle. You don't need to get to parallel to hit it long.

Thanks Juggertron. I believe that is what Freddie is referring to.

I do the same thing...just afraid to put myself on video :) For me it leads to very thin shots

I do the same thing...just afraid to put myself on video :) For me it leads to very thin shots

Weird. I tend to thin shots to......

Brothers from another Mother

Your swing is the best I have seen it. Keep it up!

Freddie - am I getting too closed at the top?

With how long that back swing is you should be able to see if you face is closed or not from your left eye. I kid, swing is looking primed for the start of the year. You must hit bombs off the tee also.

Joe has got some length on him, no doubt.

Joe has got some length on him, no doubt.

When the ball gets in the way, it can happen. Otherwise, it's all show.

Freddie - am I getting too closed at the top?

Slightly cupped right hand, over swing, right leg straightening and too flat. What happen? Stop changing your swing and work on what we spoke about getting more up right and shortening that back swing. The power is there, this swing is bleeding power because of inconsistent impact. Other than you are all good.

Back