Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
8:00 a.m. Sunday

8:00 a.m. Sunday

It's 60 degrees and the rain is gone! :eek:) Headed to the practice range for 30 minutes of short game practice and then it's on like donkey kong!

Ground still snow covered here. Rain/snow tonight, 30s and more snow on Thursday. Oy vey!

Its actually raining here...

Oddly, we have rain predicted for the entire week. Looks like I will not be playing this week. I hope it stops for my tournament on Saturday.

I think a little warm rain would help get rid of some of the ice and snow here. It's a sultry 24* here right now with a lot of fog. Highs the next few days around 40. I may go nuts waiting on the spring.

It's raining so no golf today on my day off :crying: So instead, I think I will clean my clubs and just get them sparkly for whenever I decide to actually use them again!

Last edited:
Mid-40's here today, but I'm at work so it doesn't matter.

Its still raining and its supposed to rain all through the week into the weekend!!

It's supposed to get up to 40° but still cloudy and gloomy. Might hit 50 by the weekend but it's supposed to be rainy.

Wow, we're having major thunderstorms right now...and its pouring rain again!!

72254-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-Duck-Playing-In-A-Puddle-On-A-Rainy-Day.jpg

Even the SoCal high deserts are getting poured on! Oh well, it'll make the fairways greener for playing next week! :bananadance:

Please send part of that rainfall to the Arizona desert. We are dying of thirst out here. They predicted rain for today, but all I got was a damp windshield and now it is sunny again.

Please send part of that rainfall to the Arizona desert. We are dying of thirst out here. They predicted rain for today, but all I got was a damp windshield and now it is sunny again.

It'll head your way pretty soon!!

it was really sunny and 63°... only thing not so good was occasional gusts of wind

it was really sunny and 63°... only thing not so good was occasional gusts of wind

I love windy days - even if I'm playing golf. There's something about the energy in the air that appeals to me. I love thunderstorms too, but my favorite time is when a storm is coming in. When the wind is blowing, the leaves turn over, you can smell the rain and feel the electricity in the air.

Today was a perfect day for golf here in Alabama 65º blue skies, the sad part I was stuck in the office bummer.:banghead::bad:

Long winter

Long winter

Been a long winter here. We normally get some days in the 40's where we can play, but up until this week it has not been over 30 since New Year's Eve and we've had more snow than normal so it will take a while for it to all melt even if we get some warmer days.

And then it's swamp golf until the end of March, but, hey, at least it's golf!

Its still raining for the 3rd straight day in a row!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Its still raining for the 3rd straight day in a row!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

We started getting the beginnings of your storms last night. The wind woke me up around 1:30. It was howling and raining. This morning there is snow on the Catalina mountains behind my house. More coming in from CA tonight. They are predicting up to 4 ft of snow on the mountains tonight. Great skiing up on Mount Lemmon, the southernmost ski resort in US. It is up the mountain 20 miles north of my house.

We started getting the beginnings of your storms last night. The wind woke me up around 1:30. It was howling and raining. This morning there is snow on the Catalina mountains behind my house. More coming in from CA tonight. They are predicting up to 4 ft of snow on the mountains tonight. Great skiing up on Mount Lemmon, the southernmost ski resort in US. It is up the mountain 20 miles north of my house.

More on the way :)

Woah...wicked thunder going on around here!!

it was almost 70° and ultra sunny yesterday... today it barely reached 40° cloudy with sprinkles... weird

Still raining, we expect 1-2 inches just today!

I wonder if the SoCal Mercedes dealerships have the new Ark model available for the 2010 model year yet? :confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back