FS: Callaway X-Forged Recoil Protos

lightningbolt44

Reaction score
2013 Callaway X-forged 4-pw shafted with UST recoil Protos 125 F5. These irons are in great shape however the 6 iron will need a new shaft and need to be drilled out as a shaft tip broke (more like anger issues
wink.png
). The iron head itself is in just as good of condition as the others however as said before it will need a new shaft. I will take this into account on the price for these. The rest of the clubs are in great shape and have been used for about 10-12 rounds.

If you have no experience with these shafts this would be a great deal to try them out. In my opinon they are the best iron shaft on the market.

Going to price these at 385 Shipped Conus OBO.

photo 1.jpg
photo 2 (3).jpg
photo 2.jpg
photo 3 (3).jpg
photo 3.jpg
photo 1 (3).jpg
photo 4 (3).jpg
photo 4.jpg
photo 5.jpg

Last edited:
Any possible trades?

Keep Calm and Golf On.

2013 Callaway X-forged 4-pw shafted with UST recoil Protos 125 F5. These irons are in great shape however the 6 iron will need a new shaft and need to be drilled out as a shaft tip broke (more like anger issues
wink.png
). The iron head itself is in just as good of condition as the others however as said before it will need a new shaft. I will take this into account on the price for these. The rest of the clubs are in great shape and have been used for about 10-12 rounds.

If you have no experience with these shafts this would be a great deal to try them out. In my opinon they are the best iron shaft on the market.

Going to price these at 385 Shipped Conus OBO.

View attachment 11978
View attachment 11979
View attachment 11980
View attachment 11981
View attachment 11982
View attachment 11983
View attachment 11984
View attachment 11985
View attachment 11986

What are the length and lie angle on them?

Willing to part with just the shafts? F5 is that stiff?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

F5 is x stiff. Second that if you are willing to separate.

Back