Here's a Foody Question

Bacon.

I could sooooooo easily follow the wisdom of Doug Heffernan - “3 days at a wellness spa can't put a dent in me. I use bacon as a condiment”

Whole fried chicken wings. Not spiced hot wings mind you, just fried whole wings. Fries would be second for sure. Skin on with sea salt. OMG!

JM

Pizza. You could eat different kinds of pizza for the rest of your life, and never run into a bad one.

This thread made me really hungry for bad bad things. Pizza would be at the top of my list, and subsection 1 would be pizza rolls. I loved those things in college, but my wife explained to me that they aren't quite healthy for me, so I haven't had them in years.

Cream-filled doughnuts. No question about it.

As an Atkins guy. Bread, easy, make the carbs go POOF and vanish. Opens up a ton of other options.

General Tso's Chicken (extra spicy). It has some green stuff in it, that's healthy...right?

Better yet. Chicken Tikka Masala w/ Naan, EXTRA hot. I'd be in heaven.

Better yet. Chicken Tikka Masala w/ Naan, EXTRA hot. I'd be in heaven.

Stop making me hungry! That sounds so good

Pasta. Processed foods are horrible in general, and my stomach goes crazy if I over carb.

Sent from my ADR6300

Another vote for bacon, with pizza running a very close second.

Everything in a good cheese steak sandwich......

Garbage plates without question.

How about pizza with bacon on it? Oye.

Wait... So you're saying that's unhealthy? That's what I've been doing wrong this whole time.

Garbage plates without question.

Quoting my post here. Garbage plate is either 2 cheeseburgers or 2 hot dogs on top of mac salad and home fries with a spicy meat sauce and if you prefer onions and a spicy mustard.

garbage-plate.jpg

Easy...chicken wings.

Quoting my post here. Garbage plate is either 2 cheeseburgers or 2 hot dogs on top of mac salad and home fries with a spicy meat sauce and if you prefer onions and a spicy mustard.

garbage-plate.jpg
I just took tomorrow off. #stillnotrecovered

Burgers... could eat them every day...

yeah, fries. love em, hate the feeling I get about an hour after eating a lot of them.

garbage-plate.jpg

Holy cow, Rob. I just finished eating a nice dinner salad and was feeling really good about myself and my diet. Looking at this, now I just want to go somewhere I that I can get a plate like this!

In answer to the original question, I could go with any kind of pasta, but, being an Atkins man like James, I'll go with bread. I always miss bread first when I'm on Atkins.

How could I neglect pasta..... I absolutely love pasta and will at times make different flavor pasta salads as a stand alone meal.

How about pizza with bacon on it? Oye.

One of the best pizzas I have ever eaten is called the Piggly Wiggly at People's Choice Pizza in Newnan, GA. Pepperoni, bacon, sausage and extra cheese!

I'd say potatoes of any kind. Carbs, carbs, carbs, but man, they are my weakness.

Back