How many days in a row have you ever played?

I wanna say something like 8.. not all playing days, but practicing and playing.

How many days in a row has any of yall played golf? I am about to walk over to the course for the 6th straight day.

I'm not really sure about playing rounds specifically, but rounds/range time, it's probably something disgusting. When summer hits, I obsess over improving my game.

Myrtle Beach about 12 years ago. 9 days, playing 36 holes on 8 of them and squeezed in 54 on one of the days.
All in a cart of course.

28 this past summer... It was a bender I can tell you that much. Blessed with two beautiful courses.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm going to say about 40-50 days, in 2013. Could have been more had I not married, had a child and a vacation :p (We don't do handicarts here, unless you're handicapped, so all walking :))

This year it'll probably be 4 max, should have my new product ready shortly so I'll have to launch that and it will take some time to do so :)

Last edited:
I've played 4 days in a row before, and enjoyed every minute of it.

When I played 5 rounds in three days over a Memorial Day weekend a few years ago though, I had enough. We actually quit halfway through the last hole because we were so whipped and were playing like crap. Won't do that again, not in FL heat anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 days in a row on several occasions.

Back in my Navy days, I would play at least 10-12 days in a row when ashore. Now it's two, maybe three days in a row if my lower back cooperates.

5 days in a row on at Myrtle for a golf vacation, locally 3 days in a row walking

I'm not sure of my exact number but it's probably around 20 straight days (give or take a couple). The summer of my freshman year in HS I went up to my uncle's golf course that he owned at the time and spent 5 weeks up there. I worked and played every day. Got to the course every morning before the first group went off and was one of the last to leave. So I'm taking into account a day or two where it may have rained non-stop all day.

Good question. My guess is probably 8.

Only 3 every year for the past 3 or 4. Its a guys golf weekend and we try to get 100 holes in... 36, 45, 18 and then throw in an extra hole at the end of one of the rounds. Were getting old now so we're talking of switching things up to 18, 36, 18 so that we can watch football and play poker without being exhausted :)

I think in college we had something like 25 days of straight play between 3 tournaments and qualifiers. I proceeded to almost take a month off during winter break

KG

Just Tapping Away

5 days. A golf trip with 28 friends at Myrtle Beach.

Have gone 10 day's... although some were 9 hole rounds. Have issues with pain in my hands when play that much but hard to stay away when I have the chance to play.

3 in a row, and only once. Was fortunate enough to join my father at a work event at Doral 2 years ago.... Best trip ever.

At least 3 consecutive days once a year, every year for the past 12. Probably a streak of 4 somewhere in the mix too.

Probably everyday for a couple weeks, I honestly don't remember. You'd think remembering that would be easier lol.

I don't think I can do the 10 days straight again, I have hit sooo many golf balls during this streak my hands and forearms are sore.

I've only ever been able to play 3 days in a row. I'd love to go on a 2 week long golf bender but I don't think that's gonna happen in this lifetime hehe.

5 days in a row...14 days out of November that were warm or dry enough to play.

This thread had me go back and pull up some numbers from November of 2012 that I had put together through my golf app. Green Valley Ranch ran a special for $150...all the golf you could play until the end of the year walking. It was a slow period for work... and with me starting out, wanted to get in as much as I could. Well, I did and I played more golf that month than my total golf experience of my short life. There were a few days when I was able to turn and go at it again after the first round. Coming in was quite dark and shut down the course a couple days. What was really fun for me, was that I was there so much, they knew me by name. I've never had a membership experience, so this kinda made me feel like I was. Getting to play multiple rounds with the same members was also a treat for me.

Could really tell when I had days when I saw parts of the course few people see on those long walks. Will probably never see this much continuous time again on the course, but something I will cherish having had the chance to do it once. Just when I was starting to get the hang of it, it ended.

I can truly see how the more you play/practice, things can sometimes work better.

How speed of play can positively and negatively affect one's score.

Walking with someone to their ball as well as then to yours can add miles and time to your journey. But make it seem shorter in both cases!

How much more walking you do when your not in the short stuff!

How much being able to scramble on those long walks can help keep scores lower than what they should be.

November%20Golf.png

2 days in a row. That's it

I believe it was 7 days while on a golf trip and on 6 of those 7 days we played 36. Only played 18 the last day so we still had time to drive home.

Last summer I think there was only 1 day where I didn't actually play golf. Starting May 1st I played everyday until Oct 1st. May 15th it snowed, and then a few days we had to play in some heavy rain. Luckily, not much lightning last summer.

I am hoping the weather is warmer sooner this year, I don't want to miss one day this year.

Back