Bridgestone Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I can't wait to see who Bridgestone will be adding to their staff next! Good Luck all!

Can't wait to see the next addition to the 2014 Morgan Cup journey. Seeing my name listed in that thread is something I will NEVER forget.

Let's get those cameras rolling. You will not regret it if you get in.

Looking forward to welcoming the next member of Team Bridgestone.

WOW! Quick turnaround on this one! Deadline was just 16 hours ago.

Good luck to all that entered!

Announcement tomorrow on Monday, ha THP just loves to make our Mondays better. Can't wait to see who will be joining us at the Morgan Cup.

Damn....hot Monday morning on THP!

So much for working. :)

Bridgestone Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Wow what a quick turnaround. Excited to see who the next selection to the MC is.

Hoping that this selection video has a positive ending. I have a reel of the "let's try agains" instead of a "yes baby"!

Last edited:
Amazing! Two more THPers become rock stars tomorrow! Can't wait to find out!

Amazing! Two more THPers become rock stars tomorrow! Can't wait to find out!

I thought this was for just 1 spot?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

11am!?! What a quick turnaround. Lots of great entries, good luck to everyone that entered.

We will announced the winner tomorrow at 11am EST!! :smile:

Wow that is crazy fast with so many great entries. Good luck to everyone who entered!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to find out who will be the next person to join the Morgan Cup family tomorrow. Best of luck to everyone who entered to be the next Bridgestone staffer!!

This week is going to start off great for a couple THPers - can't wait to see who they are!!!

Nice, both winners announced at the same time!

Get your cameras ready for tomorrow and tape those raw reactions and emotions!

I'm ready to find out who the next staffer for B-Stone is. Good luck to all who have entered.

JM

Oh nice! Double announcement. Going to be a heck of a monday morning for a couple THPers!

Back