Sony Open 2014 [Spoilers]

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I love watching these pros play in such an amazing location!
[h=1]Sony Open in Hawaii[/h] Thursday Jan 9 – Sunday Jan 12, 2014
Waialae CC ∙ Honolulu, HI
tourn_logo.gif

And to top it off, two albatrosses on the same day! In one GIF!!!
albatross-thumb-480x133-109623.gif

Need Charles Howell III to make the cut in this one.

Lots of good golf in this one. Chris Kirk is quickly becoming one of my favorites to watch

Pretty much wish I was there...... Golf seems like an afterthought with how cold it has been

2 Albatrosses in one day is crazy.

Hawaii is my favourite place on earth. I'd move there and dig ditches for a living if they'd let me in.

Go Jerry Kelly!

Setting up to be a wild finish out there in Hawaii. Rooting for Zach Johnson to pull off the Hawaii sweep!

It looks like Harris English is taking to his new Callaway clubs quite nicely.

Callaway guys seem to be killing the top of the leaderboard!

Will be rooting for the GA boys tomorrow. Go Chris and Harris!

KG

Just Tapping Away

Callaway is looking pretty good out there this week. I'd like to see Wil Wicox finish strong. I met him and his parents at Congretional in 2010 over at the driving range late on a practice day. At that time his Mom was his swing coach. Pretty neat people.

Easily one of my favorite tournaments of the year! Callaway guys are looking good, but Jimmy Walker can seriously hit the ball. Going to be a great Sunday finish

Rooting hard for Will Wilcox today. When I played some golf in Alabama, his dad ran the Tour. Awesome guys. I got to meet Will at one of the tournaments and he was an awesome kid. Good head on his shoulders and is ridiculously humble. Hope he pulls it off today.

Been watching for the last hour and I have been really enjoying the coverage. For me, I enjoy seeing all the Callaway boys at the top. Hoping Chris Kirk can pull out another win.

Didn't realize I am watching the third round. Haha.

Looking forward to watching the finish later tonight.

Didn't realize I am watching the third round. Haha.

Looking forward to watching the finish later tonight.

Yeah, I feel dumb.

Still, some fun golf watching time.

Yeah, I feel dumb.

Still, some fun golf watching time.

Haha. Yeah still always nice to watch golf. But looking like its going to be a great finish.

Haha. Yeah still always nice to watch golf. But looking like its going to be a great finish.

Yep, I'm excited to see it unfold TBH, more excited that the season starts rolling from here on out.

Yep, I'm excited to see it unfold TBH, more excited that the season starts rolling from here on out.

Yeah I agree. I like the tourneys in Hawaii but only because that means that the new season begins.

Although with the new wrap around season it's getting a little confusing.

Scotty making a charge early. -5 thru 9 to put him 1 off the lead.

Is it sad that I would rather watch the golf replay over AFC football?

Is it sad that I would rather watch the golf replay over AFC football?

Nope.. My Dad and I have doing that very thing. At it is the 3rd round of the Sony Open, so we are watching a recorded round over the football game.

Game on......

I turn back in time to see Overton on my screen, dude bugs the hell out of me, just always has.

I'm rather enjoying this one, kinda nice to end the weekend watching some golf in the evening.

I turn back in time to see Overton on my screen, dude bugs the hell out of me, just always has.

I'm rather enjoying this one, kinda nice to end the weekend watching some golf in the evening.

Love watching golf in the evening. This should be a fun one to watch how it finishes.

Back