The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I want to hit yall with some numbers. In the past 7 days I have walked 9 rounds of 18, spent an average of 6 hours a day at the course, and have hit a little over 1100 range balls.

Ok I want to hit yall with some numbers. In the past 7 days I have walked 9 rounds of 18, spent an average of 6 hours a day at the course, and have hit a little over 1100 range balls.

I want to go to sleep just reading that!

That's a lot of swings!

At least you can in the winter. Yuma in the summer makes that a little harder lol.

I want to go to sleep just reading that!

I have been sleeping good at night that is for sure.

That's a lot of swings!

You have no idea! I have been starting the day with a large bucket to warm up, hit the short game area then the course. Once the round is done I go back to the range and hit two more large buckets working on what went wrong with the round.

At least you can in the winter. Yuma in the summer makes that a little harder lol.

I play in the summer too. You shouldn't be allowed to enjoy our winters if you don't survive our summers!

I play in the summer too. You shouldn't be allowed to enjoy our winters if you don't survive our summers!

I lived in Phoenix so did I. Doesnt mean its as much fun or easy.

Holly Molly that is a ton of golf and I'm jealous!

I have been sleeping good at night that is for sure.I play in the summer too. You shouldn't be allowed to enjoy our winters if you don't survive our summers!

I lived in Phoenix so did I. Doesnt mean its as much fun or easy.
My golfing vacations to Scottsdale were always in July and August and first week of September for the awesome rates. On the course by 6:30 or so and in the pool drinking beers by 11.

Dang mayday that's some serious golf

Man I wish I could devote that much time to playing. That's a lot of golf there Mayday!

Holly Molly that is a ton of golf and I'm jealous!

I still have two more days. So that is two more rounds of golf and probably another 200 range balls. Then it will be time to relax and let my muscles recover from all of this activity.

Dang mayday that's some serious golf

Man I wish I could devote that much time to playing. That's a lot of golf there Mayday!

I am down here in San Diego for a school with a military golf course about 1/4 from my front door. That is all I have been doing when I get out of school. It will end on Wednesday as soon as I go back home. :banghead:

The way Smalls remembers relevant topics that he started a thread on 5 years ago blows my mind.

The way Smalls remembers relevant topics that he started a thread on 5 years ago blows my mind.

I just need a life is all!

Sounds like Grand Cypress a couple of years ago...

Yeah buddy...no lunch and a Super late dinner that I didn't pay for cause I'm a bingo bango bongo guru...what a blast

So who remembers Robert damron? He played in a scramble today and shot 48. But here's the catch, no mulligans were sold. Tell me how that happens.

So who remembers Robert damron? He played in a scramble today and shot 48. But here's the catch, no mulligans were sold. Tell me how that happens.

He had one of those magic pencils with an eraser???

He had one of those magic pencils with an eraser???

An ex pga tour winner needs to win a charity scramble. Things are tough

Were they selling paint sticks for gimmes and the foursome taped them all together?

Assuming there were 4 par 3s and they birdie them all and he made 3s on the remaining par 4s and 5s that adds up to 50. Maybe they drove some par 4s or knocked in some second shots? Maybe my math is bad? Maybe you're right and times are tough?

Assuming there were 4 par 3s and they birdie them all and he made 3s on the remaining par 4s and 5s that adds up to 50. Maybe they drove some par 4s or knocked in some second shots? Maybe my math is bad? Maybe you're right and times are tough?

One hole was played with 7i only. Two were timed holes were everyone played their own bsll. One had 50 soccer balls on it and one hole a long par four it was 9 iron only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back