DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are bad influences on me! I'm now looking at a cart bag for my push cart and new shoes!!

I've about concluded that spikeless aren't as good for winter golf... there's just so little grass to grab the nubs on mine! You guys noticed anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been wearing spikes when I know it's frosty/damp in the AM. Spikeless are used on the truly dry days.

You guys are bad influences on me! I'm now looking at a cart bag for my push cart and new shoes!!

I've about concluded that spikeless aren't as good for winter golf... there's just so little grass to grab the nubs on mine! You guys noticed anything?

I wore TrueLinks yesterday and didn't have any slippage.

Changed the username!!! gonna play better now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changed the username!!! gonna play better now!!

Does this mean I have to let you hit second in the scramble this weekend? Cause Bubba is always good.

I love my Nike Lunar Controls

New to THP, anything going for the 20th? Really looking to get involved.
Welcome to the THP and the DFW crew. Don't know abut the 20th, but there is almost always someone willing to play. What part of the metroplex are you?

I can't play next weekend but will be looking to play the following and pretty much all subsequent weekends.

the 20th is a Monday, right? MLK Day? I don't think I have that day off... but if the weather is nice I might come down with something :D

They make them in wide...

I tried wide... it's the shape of the shoe in the toe box...

Golfsmith is clearing out the FJ Contours with the BOA system... $80. They fit pretty well so I'll prolly stop by and get a pair tomorrow after work.

Mon 20th Course tbd
1. Niteowl-fil
2. Txcowboy
3. Niteowl
4. Bald guy

given the geography of those who want to play on the 20th, maybe we could find a deal on one of the Frisco courses. I've also been wanting to try out Ridgeview Ranch, if only because I lived right next to it about 13 years ago and always wanted to play it back then. I'm pretty much down for wherever assuming weather is good. It would be awesome to play someplace new though. and someplace cheap :)

I'm a "prolly not" but I really like The Tribute and Stewart Peninsula. I lived in Little Elm for 6 years...

given the geography of those who want to play on the 20th, maybe we could find a deal on one of the Frisco courses. I've also been wanting to try out Ridgeview Ranch, if only because I lived right next to it about 13 years ago and always wanted to play it back then. I'm pretty much down for wherever assuming weather is good. It would be awesome to play someplace new though. and someplace cheap :)

We are in SW FW, near Pecan buddy, I think something around grapevine is a bit more central for all of us. Frisco is further than Corinth

Maybe we should look at Grapevine, Riverchase, Timarron, Bear Creek and Indian Creek. Its not really going to be "cheap" as its a holiday unless we grab something off GolfNow. Does anyone have a time preference

We are in SW FW, near Pecan buddy, I think something around grapevine is a bit more central for all of us. Frisco is further than Corinth

ah for some reason I thought you guys were closer to grapevine. Frisco would be 20-25 minutes from Corinth or Aubrey but 45-50 for you guys, right? ok well wherever, then. I'd just really like to see a course I haven't seen before. Which should be easy enough!

ah for some reason I thought you guys were closer to grapevine. Frisco would be 20-25 minutes from Corinth or Aubrey but 45-50 for you guys, right? ok well wherever, then. I'd just really like to see a course I haven't seen before. Which should be easy enough!

Grapevine could be 30 depending on traffic, im ok with a course I havent seen and in that area ive only seen Grapevine, Cowboys, and Sky Creek

in that area I've seen nothing at all, so feel free to pick. Right now weather looks great for that day so I'll see if I can schedule a day off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back