Status
Not open for further replies.
Warming up now!

Have fun dude! Cant wait for feedback

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

+1... I want to hear some results.

Adapter stripped. Pissed. Will fix tonight and email seller

Oh man that sucks...hope you get your $$ back.

Damn that sucks...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Boo!! Hope I didn't order mine from the same seller.

Was awaiting red tie Bertha awesomeness.

The last few pages of discussion have been great. I think I am one of the internet golfers who over thinks shafts in every way possible. They get all the credit and all the blame in my mind which is a ridiculous notion.
I did the KBS online fitting tool and at the end it spat out KBS Tours in 'R' flex. Honestly I was a bit put off by that. Not because I feel like I am some long gunner who needs a xx for bragging rights but because I would NEVER have picked up a Reg flex shaft and even given it a try.
When I switched from R flex Tour 90s to PXi 6.0 I saw gains in both distance, feel, and accuracy with the PXi.
All in all I have no idea what shaft I should be playing but I like my current setup...best just to leave it alone probably.

I am pondering cleaning my clubs.

Great discussion guys. I really don't know much about shafts and haven't tried many out. I got told my swing speed would suit a stiff flex so that is what I went with. I just guessed the pro at the shop must know so I agreed with him. I think my next set of clubs I will go through a full on proper fitting and get the correct gear that fits me.

Also that green bio cell driver is awesome looking. :D

Someone in .be is selling a SeeMore Si3 on the cheap. Considering to pull the trigger...

Also bidding on an Odyssey DFX 6600 on eBay...

It's putter season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering a 2013 TaylorMade Pure Lite Orange/Black/White golf bag. I really like my TM bag I have now but its just very heavy for some reason. Really like the looks of this bag

Im pondering the clubs I will have in my possession in 36ish hours.

Im pondering the clubs I will have in my possession in 36ish hours.

I'm pondering what may be in the bags of our Taylormade friends on Saturday as well. You just never know

Really pondering a 16 degree Callaway x2 hot pro hybrid. I hit the 18 degree version at golfsmith today and if they were allowed to sell me it I would have bought it. Realistically I will have to wait until March but I want it.

Going to the PGA SS tomorrow to hit me some Xhot2 Rescues. Cant wait after listening to everyone say such good things about them at the gauntlet.

Took some time looking at wedges today, MD2, RTX, and it hit me. Is the last wedge release from Taylor Made the ATV?

Took some time looking at wedges today, MD2, RTX, and it hit me. Is the last wedge release from Taylor Made the ATV?
Most recent, yes. That could be changing soon...

Most recent, yes. That could be changing soon...
Assuming PGA show.... and maybe something fun you will get to try out this weekend ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back