Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I'm in. Ready to go down there now.

I don't think I'm gonna be able to pull it Cookie. My 10 year anniversary is the week before and I haven't even planned that out yet. I'm treading on thin ice as is.

Ummm, does she know you are 'Big Time' & in demand???

There he is! Way to step up buddy. Now, where's my man Trevor?

Sorry I was on a phone call that was very important to me. I just signed up see you boys and girls there.

GOT IN!!!

People who have indicated they are in:

1. Cookie
2. mikeg_74
3. ThreeBoysDad
4. bigtazz
5. v.man
6. dance Business
7. easy8
8. jank
9. awfcardinal
10. jflores
11. bryanmac520
12. shakey
13. Miller Time
14. Pkielwa
15. O'Carroll
16. TripleBogeyTim
17. bhilton
18. GuiterJunkie
19. OITW
20. Bogey317
21. barberakb
22. jholl2277
23. TNTcigarguy

9 spots left by my count. I'll update when I get back from meetings.

Sorry I was on a phone call that was very important to me. I just signed up see you boys and girls there.
Good going TNT. We're Going to have a ball.

Memphis is bringing the crew!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

This should be a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In! Can't wait to meet everyone!

People who have indicated they are in:

1. Cookie
2. mikeg_74
3. ThreeBoysDad
4. bigtazz
5. v.man
6. dance Business
7. easy8
8. jank
9. awfcardinal
10. jflores
11. bryanmac520
12. shakey
13. Miller Time
14. Pkielwa
15. O'Carroll
16. TripleBogeyTim
17. bhilton
18. GuiterJunkie
19. OITW
20. Bogey317
21. barberakb
22. jholl2277
23. TNTcigarguy

9 spots left by my count. I'll update when I get back from meetings.

23 spots that you know about...I hear there's more signed up already

I am really trying to make this work!!!! If I do I hope southwest does not land at wrong airport in Branson again though lol

I am really trying to make this work!!!! If I do I hope southwest does not land at wrong airport in Branson again though lol

Haha I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at flights today....

Using Tapatalk

Do you live in SW Missouri also?

Haha I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at flights today....

Using Tapatalk

U got this man

No, I live in Boston. But I was looking at flights that fly into Houston and I know they have more than one airport there. It definitely hits closer to home for you though.

If I can get that Thursday and Friday off work I am in. Just wanting to hear back from associate to see if she can cover for me. My fingers are crossed

U got this man

You able to join us JM?

I SO wish I could! I will be at UT with my daughter that weekend. I just got a text from my buddy RCGreen7 that he made it in! You guys are gonna really like Rich. He looks like he could be Freddie's brother. Rich is good people and a BOMBER!

The line-up looks awesome though. I was watching Jim trying so hard and I always see him in the signup threads the day of signups and was so happy to see him get through after all the troubles. I WILL see you in DFW though and at The Adams event too. Indy is on my radar, but I may be doing a trade show.

JM

Bomber eh?

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Do it. Let's go.

Trying to get capt.dru to get going. He has an email in to her about an issue. If that gets resolved, he should be signing up.

Back