Awesome lunch with a thp'r.

Golferbest

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to send a shout out to Sox Fax. He was coming to my neck of the woods for work. Sent me a pm and asked if I wanted to borrow one of his seemores to practice for the #THPMC. Never met me or anything and was going to let me borrow a 300 dollar putter. Just a great gesture. I ended up buying a seemore one cs before he was down this way. Hey still brought his 4 seemore's with him to show me the different styles. I think he brought the z2c just to rub it in, but that's a different story. Well we ended up just going to lunch and talking about our careers and a lot of golf and thp. Really a great guy and just shows the kindness of a thp'r. Thanks Scott, and can't wait to tee it up!

Just wanted to send a shout out to Sox Fax. He was coming to my neck of the woods for work. Sent me a pm and asked if I wanted to borrow one of his seemores to practice for the #THPMC. Never met me or anything and was going to let me borrow a 300 dollar putter. Just a great gesture. I ended up buying a seemore one cs before he was down this way. Hey still brought his 4 seemore's with him to show me the different styles. I think he brought the z2c just to rub it in, but that's a different story. Well we ended up just going to lunch and talking about our careers and a lot of golf and thp. Really a great guy and just shows the kindness of a thp'r. Thanks Scott, and can't wait to tee it up!

Tell ole Sox Fax to get his arse up to Lane Creek and show us what those SeeMore's got in the tank. While ya at it, bring Sox Fan's arse up too. :D Sounds you guys had a great day :friends::thumb:

Tell ole Sox Fax to get his arse up to Lane Creek and show us what those SeeMore's got in the tank. While ya at it, bring Sox Fan's arse up too. :D Sounds you guys had a great day :friends::thumb:

No worries O.G we talked about you today. Seriously. We talked about when we were going to take you to your own woodshed :)

No worries O.G we talked about you today. Seriously. We talked about when we were going to take you to your own woodshed :)

After we get done with him he will wish he could hide in that woodshed! :stickbeat:

Good food, company and conversation! I enjoyed our lunch as well Jeremiah and look forward to teeing it up, having lunch again or whatever else comes up! It was probably both of our first times actually meeting a THPer face to face.

OG, I thought you would have come to your senses by now and stopped begging for that whooping that the South GA boys are going to administer!

OG, I thought you would have come to your senses by now and stopped begging for that whooping that the South GA boys are going to administer!

You boys probably don't even eat collard greens down there. Too hot in south Georgia to grow good greens.

You guys are in for a special treat in Hilton Head. Your THP lives are about to be transformed and you got a little taste of that today meeting each other. Have fun with it all but ya still getting ya arse taken to the woodshed when ya come up north :D :deadhorse:.

You boys probably don't even eat collard greens down there. Too hot in south Georgia to grow good greens.

You guys are in for a special treat in Hilton Head. Your THP lives are about to be transformed and you got a little taste of that today meeting each other. Have fun with it all but ya still getting ya arse taken to the woodshed when ya come up north :D :deadhorse:.

My wife does make greens quite often. Always figured it was best not to ask where they came from. As long as I have a fresh habanero of jalapeno to cut up and mix in with them I am good to go.

BTW, that hore should be 20 feet under by now as much as you beat on that thing! :skeleton:

My wife does make greens quite often. Always figured it was best not to ask where they came from. As long as I have a fresh habanero of jalapeno to cut up and mix in with them I am good to go.

BTW, that hore should be 20 feet under by now as much as you beat on that thing! :skeleton:

Sox you're a pretty good ole boy and you eat peppers in your greens so you got to be alright :thumb: About them horses, I'm like Roy Rodgers, I keep a few in the stall so when they wear down, I call another out. When ya in the woodshed business, you don't ever want to run out of arses to whup :nono:.

When ya in the woodshed business, you don't ever want to run out of arses to whup :nono:.

I feel like I can conquer the world now that I have learned these pearls of wisdom to live by!!! :rofl:MAO

Good work guys. Must be nice to meet other THPers and put a face to the name.

I understood about 70% of the phrases used in this thread, and I might as well be in south Georgia.

I understood about 70% of the phrases used in this thread, and I might as well be in south Georgia.

When Ole Gray is involved, 70% is freakin' awesome! :clapp:

I have relatives in Tallahassee and I just tell folks they live in south Georgia. :smile:

I have relatives in Tallahassee and I just tell folks they live in south Georgia. :smile:

Basically one in the same. Thomasville thinks it is part of Tallahassee as the gas prices are more here than anywhere else in GA. When you come down for a visit we will have to hook up for a round.

The great thing abouut THP'ers, is they always have a great time with each other, either on or off the course. I look forward to meeting many of you guys this year.

Back