The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a rather forgettable day at work where I was too busy to log in enough, my HHJJ is having all of you all to banter with and talk about our favorite past time.

THP is responsible for introducing me to one of my best friends. From St. Louis and that first THP round, to the outing last year, to the solid he just did me to get my butt to Louisiana in March, Zac, your a Hell of a guy and I can't wait to see ya again.

So I was not off the market for long. I am taking a position with an Oil and Gas company. I am going to end up having to move to either TX or ND but it is a huge life upgrade for me. 3x of what I am making now with a great company and way better package. Its a big move as I have been a west coast guy my whole life but that being said, it gives me a great opportunity for my family in the long run. I hope it ends up as TX as I dont want to give up golf 4 months a year but I am willing to do it for my family. Pretty happy right now.

So I was not off the market for long. I am taking a position with an Oil and Gas company. I am going to end up having to move to either TX or ND but it is a huge life upgrade for me. 3x of what I am making now with a great company and way better package. Its a big move as I have been a west coast guy my whole life but that being said, it gives me a great opportunity for my family in the long run. I hope it ends up as TX as I dont want to give up golf 4 months a year but I am willing to do it for my family. Pretty happy right now.
Congrats Trevor!

Awesome buddy!!!! So dang happy for you - try to make it Texas for sure!

Good things come to good folks buddy and from what I've seen, you're in the good folks category :thumb:

Awesome, Trevor! Glad you had a fast turnaround.

Don't be too down on ND. Chances are you'll be neighbors with JJMorris if you move there. Here's his address if you want to check google maps or something:

JJMorris, Blonde Guy
ND

Congrats! Hope it is Texas! They have the toughest course in the world there, I hear.

Congrats trev!

Outstanding, Trevor! I've always wanted to have a friend that's an Oil Man in the big TX.

Outstanding, Trevor! I've always wanted to have a friend that's an Oil Man in the big TX.

I own oil in Texas! Well, I get a royalty check every year. This year it was for 23 bucks I think.

Happy to hear it. Interested to see where you land and if in TX that would be great. I'm in the same industry & I know Houston has a ton of opportunities so hope you land close so we can tee it up.

That's awesome, Trevor. Happy for ya man.

Congratulations Trevor!! Good luck on wherever the new job takes you.

Congrats Trevor! That's awesome and I hope it all works out for the best.

Congrats Trevor!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TREVOR! Congrats dude!

Plenty of THPers in Texas! Congrats on the job sir!

Talked with the bosses at THP today, there are some amazing things coming down the road.

#franchiserewritten

Talked with the bosses at THP today, there are some amazing things coming down the road.

#franchiserewritten

Heeeeeeeeck yes.

My HHJJ is we shall be enjoying a bad ass TM event tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back