My first handicap after not playing for 5 years, YEEEHAAAWWWW!

Wish I could get to an 8 much less a .8. Nice job

It'll happen bud, just keep at it and identify where your losing shots then work on that part of your game. I'm just lucky I had a ton of lessons from a great coach when I was 10 and the fundamentals were ingrained.

Clint,

That sounds great!!!!!!!! By this summer you should be really kicking butt.

Happy belated Birthday!

Jackal

It'll happen bud, just keep at it and identify where your losing shots then work on that part of your game. I'm just lucky I had a ton of lessons from a great coach when I was 10 and the fundamentals were ingrained.

Yea, my lessons were from my dad, and he was a 20 HC, hehe. But he ingrained the love of the game!

WOW! .8 That's absolutely outstanding. Good job.

Man that is impressive and congratulations!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I'm super stoked and loving playing the game again. I'm moving to Dunedin shortly and will be joining one of the 3 fantastic courses there and can't wait.

Thanks guys, I'm super stoked and loving playing the game again. I'm moving to Dunedin shortly and will be joining one of the 3 fantastic courses there and can't wait.

Congrats on the 0.8 index !!

Greens at St Clair are improving - in a few weeks I think they will be really good.

Congrats on the 0.8 index !!

Greens at St Clair are improving - in a few weeks I think they will be really good.

Yea? Looking for a rental at the moment and struggling to find anything decent. Ideally I'd join St Clair but depending on where we end up finding a place could determine the club I join.

Yea? Looking for a rental at the moment and struggling to find anything decent. Ideally I'd join St Clair but depending on where we end up finding a place could determine the club I join.

Balmac is still night and day better condition wise but at least st clair is playable. I thought it would be fairly easy to get a rental down here - not much demand on housing in general due to economy.

You'd think so but most of the houses are dungers and just look freezing cold. Fiance is going to check out a few in the next couple days so fingers crossed we find somewhere soon.

Back