Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship. (Spoilers)

SaffaClint

Reaction score
Handicap
+2.3
Not a lot of marquee players in the field but Mickelson and Rory are in and both are going quite well already. Rory is -2 and Mickelson is level par. I'm really hoping for a good year for Rory.

I am watching it right now. Having a hard time to sleep this makes the sleepless night better. Luiten seems like a skilled player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is but man he can get angry! Lol. It always amazes me how different the Euro Tour commentators and crowds are, a healthy balance between the 2 without "bababooie" or "mashed potatoes" would be good.

Lmao. I've been finding myself watching quite a bit of European tour lately it is quite different. Many names you never hear about which are very good. My wife always gets angry at me Golf channel is always on. So I found a solution bought a tv for me. Very cheeky of me

He is but man he can get angry! Lol. It always amazes me how different the Euro Tour commentators and crowds are, a healthy balance between the 2 without "bababooie" or "mashed potatoes" would be good.

I miss watching the European tour simply because of the commentators. They guys they have on Sky are superb! If I could watch the PGA tour with the option if no commentary, I'd take it in a heartbeat!

I recorded the final round last night and watching it now. So awesome watching McIlroy play some great golf again, and Phil being Phil.

I miss watching the European tour simply because of the commentators. They guys they have on Sky are superb! If I could watch the PGA tour with the option if no commentary, I'd take it in a heartbeat!

All modern TVs have a mute button...

Sucks for Rory that penalty cost him the win.

Wow double hit for Phil and he's gonna play a unplayable. Thats gonna stink with the lead.

Yep, that hole cost phil. He finished one back.

All modern TVs have a mute button...

Sucks for Rory that penalty cost him the win.
Yeah for sure. I know the rules are the rules but rules like that are, for lack of a better word, dumb.

Yeah for sure. I know the rules are the rules but rules like that are, for lack of a better word, dumb.

I agree 100%, I also feel that way about the double hit by Phil. In no way does that benefit him.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Back