Northern California Get Together?

Still sick in bed boys wish I could have made it.

Still sick in bed boys wish I could have made it.

That sucks man. Some nasty flus going around. One of my brothers has h1n1 and he's been laid out for a week. Get well soon!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I didn't realize you guys actually went all the way out to the course, Hutch! How long did they tell you the frost delay would be? We ended up only teeing off 10 minutes later than our first tee time. That sucks that you guys drove all that way and didn't think you'd be able to get the round in. Ugh. Well, next time for sure!

When we got there it was still below freezing! That and seeing all the ice we believed them when they said we were gonna be way backed up from our tee times.

April...? May is super busy for me. But April, that might work!

I'll write down April on the calender. Red

I've blocked out April on my calendar.

I'll be in Monterey the first week and Santa Barbara the last week. Should be playing quite a bit by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish me luck, boys. I'm headed back over to Stevinson on Sunday for an overnighter (staying in the little cabins there). That course ate my lunch when we were there a few weeks ago. Hopefully it's the other way around this time!

Wish me luck, boys. I'm headed back over to Stevinson on Sunday for an overnighter (staying in the little cabins there). That course ate my lunch when we were there a few weeks ago. Hopefully it's the other way around this time!

Good luck man, hopefully you get some revenge!

​ I know exactly what ya mean. You will get it this time good luck Red

Enjoy! Kick it's behind for the rest of us. :beer:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Good Luck man

Anymore thought on when and where we want to play next ?

I am know out April 6 Playing in the 8in Cup Tournament at Yocha dehe

Anymore thought on when and where we want to play next ?

I am know out April 6 Playing in the 8in Cup Tournament at Yocha dehe

Maybe April 20th? When is Easter this year?

As far as location, I'm pretty open. I kind of think we shouldn't got farther north than Stevinson, though, because I'm hoping some of the guys/gals (Gingerista?) from SLO, Pismo and Monterey will be able to make it. I think Stevinson is 3+ hours from SLO as it is. I don't think any of the rest of us had more than 2 hours to drive for Stevinson. I'm game to go back there or we could hit Diablo Grande. I've always wanted to play Poppy Ridge (I guess that's a bit farther north) as well. And of course, there are courses over in the Gilroy area (San Juan Oaks, Eagle Ridge, etc.) that would be good too.

Easter is on the 20th.
Stevinson or Diablo would be fine for me. As much as I like San Juan Oaks, it's an overnighter for me so that would take a bit more coordination for me. Plus my wallet shudders at the thought of the wife unsupervised at the outlets.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I think Diablo would be good

Have you played it?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

is there any reason we wouldn't do march? Mid to late?

as far as course, the further north the better for me as I'm traveling a ways. If we did something monterey or so would be nice if it was over a long weekend....

I'm down for Yocha De He. Love that course. Also, April 1st, TPC Harding Park re-opens with all new bent grass greens and bunkering. Poppy Ridge is fantastic too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm open for diablo or rancho Solano in Fairfield! Kinda equal distance from all directions sac, central, and bay areas.

Plus it is run by Troon Golf so the conditions should be top noch

Back