Bob Hope Classic [SPOILERS]

TheGasman

I Like to Party
Reaction score
Handicap
Did you start one of these Harry and I missed it?

I just started watching todays coverage and the course's look beautiful. That will change because we are having some crappy weather.
How many times will they mention the Indio effect?

I hope they don't have Michael Breed on every broadcast that TGC has, that guy drives me nuts!!!

I hope they don't have Michael Breed on every broadcast that TGC has, that guy drives me nuts!!!

He is annoying, but I have to admit that I like that it is live rather than a taped segment. I just wish it was something else.

Like Michelle Wie.

or Paula Creamer.

in swimsuits.

Did you start one of these Harry and I missed it?

I just started watching todays coverage and the course's look beautiful. That will change because we are having some crappy weather.
How many times will they mention the Indio effect?

indio. fond fond memories.

and the weather needs to clear out before early-mid february. i have a buttload of teetimes. i had to DVR yesterdays coverage. is it worth watching or should i just catch up today?

Really, Coachella? My only memories of Indio were almost getting mugged at the Texaco.

Maybe Doodles was the one doing the mugging?

I did like how they kept making coffee jokes about him the whole time. It had me laughing a few times.

Second round completely rained out. No golf today.

That's too bad, was planning on watching it today too :(

Really, Coachella? My only memories of Indio were almost getting mugged at the Texaco.

yeah...i could see that.

and no....longshanks...i am not the mugger. if there is something i want....i politely ask. like the beggar outside barnes & noble.....i believe him to be completely truthful when he asks for a down payment on a cheeseburger.

yeah...i could see that.

and no....longshanks...i am not the mugger. if there is something i want....i politely ask. like the beggar outside barnes & noble.....i believe him to be completely truthful when he asks for a down payment on a cheeseburger.

The beggar outside your Barnes and Noble is Whimpy?

wimpy-from-popeye.jpg

Back