Farmers Insurance Open January 23-26 2014

After checking out Cookie's pics while he was on site, the venue is just gorgeous, what a great location to be playing golf in!

Stupid question for those watching but does Tiger look a lot thinner today?

Stupid question for those watching but does Tiger look a lot thinner today?

Tighter shirt and dating a younger woman!

Nice drag putt Tiger.

I missed who it was, but a Cleveland/Srixon staffer was playing a yellow ball! Kinda fun to see that on tour. Anyone have an idea who it was?

Not a good sign for Phil, he's reaching for his back.

Tiger not off to a good start, and that last shot seemed a bit odd, I thought he'd at least get it on the green.

Tiger not off to a good start, and that last shot seemed a bit odd, I thought he'd at least get it on the green.
he def has some rust

Phil from 277 out of a good lie in the rough, hits it through the green

and Tiger finds a fairway, Stewart Cink with a smooth 64

oops...are spoilers ok?

I can't get over some of the views at Torrey Pines. Absolutely beautiful out there.

Stewart Cink doing work today! On the easier North course but glad to see him have such a great round.

Stewart Cink doing work today! On the easier North course but glad to see him have such a great round.

I was hoping he was going to make that birdie on 18.

Farmers Insurance Open January 23-26 2014

Tiger looked out of sorts today and Brandel Chamblee is having a field day with. Just equate Tiger's swing today to a swing a 65 year old.

Tiger looked out of sorts today and Brandel Chamblee is having a field day with. Just equate Tiger's swing today to a swing a 65 year old.

he burned his bridge w/ Tiger & Tiger is not one to forgive, so he mine as well speak his mind about him. During the live coverage, Faldo was asked his thoughts about Tiger & his swing & you could tell Faldo was biting his tongue

Tiger didn't look great but his score isn't bad for the tougher south course.

I turn the channel anytime I see Brandel on the golf channel.

he burned his bridge w/ Tiger & Tiger is not one to forgive, so he mine as well speak his mind about him. During the live coverage, Faldo was asked his thoughts about Tiger & his swing & you could tell Faldo was biting his tongue

You are right, Faldo really was hesitant about commenting on Tiger's swing.

Overall guys had a rough day on the South course, so I will be interested to see how Tiger recovers tomorrow.

Tiger didn't look great but his score isn't bad for the tougher south course.

I turn the channel anytime I see Brandel on the golf channel.

I usually know better but I got caught..

You are right, Faldo really was hesitant about commenting on Tiger's swing.

Overall guys had a rough day on the South course, so I will be interested to see how Tiger recovers tomorrow.

Day 2 Tiger North course easy 65

Back