Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I wanted a simple username and so my new name is Gray Golf. Reason is I'm a senior and I love golf and THP. Not to mention it is easier to say than bsandefu :eek:)

Welcome to THP Gray Golf! hehehe

If you keep bsandefu as your tagline for a while I might remember it's you!

Hola

Hola

Pumas is the name of my favorite soccer team since I was a baby. Pumas is a professional soccer team in Mexico.

My avatar is the club logo, a puma.

Job related

Job related

Mr. Slate runs the quarry that Fred and Barney work at on The Flintstones.

Me, too. Don't have any Freds or Barneys though.

That's what I do so I can buy clubs and play golf!

Mr. Slate runs the quarry that Fred and Barney work at on The Flintstones.

Me, too. Don't have any Freds or Barneys though.

That's what I do so I can buy clubs and play golf!

Are you sure Barney worked at the quarry too?

From Wikipedia:

While the subject of Barney's occupation (or even if he had one) was never given during the original series, subsequent spinoffs suggest Barney went to work at the Slate Rock and Gravel Company quarry alongside Fred at some point after the original series; possibly in some office role. An episode of the original series does have a brief scene of Barney working at the Granite Building. When speaking to an upper-crust snob in another episode, Betty declares Barney is in "top-secret" work; but that might have been a cover for a low-level job or unemployment, or perhaps an in-joke meaning that Barney's job was unknown even to the show's writers. It could also be possible that both Fred and Barney work at the quarry, but may work in different sections of it, under different bosses. In one episode, Barney's boss tells him to "put down his broom," which implies some sort of janitorial works is involved. In a majority of spin-offs and movies, Barney has been portrayed as working in the quarry as a dino-crane operator, alongside Fred.

Umm.......yes......and no

Umm.......yes......and no

Straight from Wiki (and we all know it is 100% accurate all the time :D)

While the subject of Barney's occupation (or even if he had one) was never given during the original series, subsequent spinoffs suggest Barney went to work at the Slate Rock and Gravel Company quarry alongside Fred at some point after the original series; possibly in some office role.

MrSlate - You have to be fast to beat Smallie. He's the king of looking things up.

MrSlate - You have to be fast to beat Smallie. He's the king of looking things up.

I'm just glad I didn't make anything up!!!

I'm just glad I didn't make anything up!!!

You'd be in good company if you did. Some of the guys here hit 300 on every shot - just ask them.

You'd be in good company if you did. Some of the guys here hit 300 on every shot - just ask them.

Yep! Expecially on the putting green :banghead:

Getting ready for the start of the LPGA season and hoping MariaJo Uribe has a great rookie year.

I always use Hello Kitty - just depends on my mood. GC sent me the Hello Kitty ladybug, which made me smile so I switched. Thanks GC.

This is what I am doing (or trying to do) since I can't golf!

This is what I am doing (or trying to do) since I can't golf!

Obviously I can't give you any in-person lessons, but if you have any questions, just let me know. I haven't taught in a couple of years, but I'm sure I can shake the rust off.

I always use Hello Kitty - just depends on my mood. GC sent me the Hello Kitty ladybug, which made me smile so I switched. Thanks GC.

I'm always on the lookout for more :good:

Obviously I can't give you any in-person lessons, but if you have any questions, just let me know. I haven't taught in a couple of years, but I'm sure I can shake the rust off.

A tad off topic, but The Kid made it to blacks at Snowbird.

Thanks Harry! This is only my second season, but it is getting a lot easier. I can make both heel and toe side turns now, so it is really about getting more comfortable with those turns and avoiding the ice! :beat-up:

I learned all of my mountain knowledge from watching Better off Dead. " Go fast, if anything gets in your way, turn". It works on pretty much every scenario in life.

Back