Pics of trollies/carts folded in cars

JoeyJoeJo

Reaction score
Getting increasingly annoyed by the amount of space taken up by my current budget trolley and looking for something that is more compact when folded.

Any recommendations or pics of carts in-situ in the car to help me along?

Clicgear. I have the same problem with my crappy 10 year old Bag Boy, but for the moment I'm too cheap to upgrade haha. When I do though, it will surely be Clicgear.

check out gokart golf.
me and my mate have them, and there brilliant

banner.jpg

I have a ford focus st and can easily get kart and bag in the boot

I'll try and get a picture of my clicgear.

Fwiw I drive a cavalier z24 and can fit the clicgear and two bags in my trunk.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ClicGear. Excellent quality and compact.

I used to drive a car with the tiniest trunk as well, Clicgear and bag fit perfectly.

I have a Clicgear 3.0, and it does take up more space than you think. You couldn't put four bags and four Clicgears in the back of an SUV too easily, other than stacking everything on top of the bags.

It's also too big to fit into a rooftop Yakima skybox. I love my Clicgear, it just doesn't go on trips with me....just to golf excursions.

I've got a BMW 1 series hatch and I have to take my woods out to get the bag in, add shoes and trolley and I'm practically full.

@Matt - not sure about powered tbh, wasn't on the horizon really.

Honestly, if you want something easy to pack, a ClicGear or the like is great. Almost any cart now folds up fairly compact. I don't have a pic handy but the CG folds up to 13"x15"x24" if the web is to be trusted.
Mine fits easily in the well of the trunk, and bag in front of that. It's a solid little package, too. Doesn't come apart in the trunk.

If you want simplicity, the cheapest 2 wheelers (I had a dawn of man era Bag Boy) can often be folded up on the bag and the whole schmear fit in my trunk. I actually bought an Integra that way. Salesman nattered on about horsepower and handling, I said "pop the hatch", pulled out my bag/cart, and it fit. Sold.

Here's a picture of my Sun Mountain V2 and Kahma bag in the trunk along with a club boxed up and ready to be shipped to a THPer. This is in a Kia Forte, which isn't the largest car on earth. While the Sun Mountain folds up longer than the Clicgear, it's also more narrow, so I guess it's all about which way you have more space, it's length or width.

I'm still buying a Clicgear soon because of the extra storage space in the cart.

check out gokart golf.
me and my mate have them, and there brilliant

banner.jpg

I have a ford focus st and can easily get kart and bag in the boot

I have one too and love it. Fits length ways into the boot of my little Seat Ibiza...

I have a Clicgear 3.0 and when I put that in there with my golf bag a a few pair of shoes, my 2006 Honda Accord trunk is about full.

the CG folds up to 13"x15"x24"

Rovic RV1C comes in a good deal cheaper than the 3.5 and has similar footprint, anyone got a rovic?

Don't need storage, just wheels :D

Back