Driver Shoot Out - Contest

entry sent, and i don't think i have a snow balls chance. i narrowed down my decision to three models then just asked the wifey which one. perhaps i should have consulted a cat, it would probably know more about golf equipment.

Or your son, he is 18 Months old. WHere were you on that one?

I am in too, I could use a new driver. I thought about my answer for all of about 2 seconds. Realizing quickly that a totally random guess would have as good a chance as a carefully thought out and focused analysis I threw a mental dart at the screen.

I thought I could come to some rational conclusion, best guess if you will. After 30 minutes of hunting through old topics....I flipped a coin. hehe

I put the Cray to work. It got so hot while applying complex mathematical systems to calculate which driver Harry was going to choose, that I had to replace three tubes and a couple transistors before it could finish.

It gave me the winning driver, and I've sent the pick in through the proper channels. Thanks for the chance.

Kevin

Maybe the crumbs from your Dell infected the Cray.:D

I am in.....Thanks JB and GG

Just sent mine in, another great contest, thanks.

I am in! :alien2:

:clapp: Well done THP, for another great, creative contest!

Congrats Lonshanks...now think like the Ace and pick me a winner...

I am in this one because I don't think that any form of logic will work. I am trying to get over to the show for a day or 2 this year. I will give you guys a call if I make it over. Hope to run into you there. Have a safe trip.

Just out of curiosity, JB--is there a driver that HASN'T been chosen?

I am in.

I'm in! With my luck, the rest of you might as well withdraw your entries. Yeah, that's it, you should all withdraw your entries. :egyptian:

I'm in! With my luck, the rest of you might as well withdraw your entries. Yeah, that's it, you should all withdraw your entries. :egyptian:

If you tell me which driver you chose I'll give you
Spoiler
(index finger to corner of mouth): ONE MILLION DOLLARS

I think JB and GG should wake Harry up and get him out to the range. As thorough as he is (procratinator) it will be June before he decides.:eyepoke:

"Do you have this in a stiff shaft? How about 9.5*? Let me hit the one w/ the weight thingy. Do think wth a different shaft, this would work?"

Sorry, Harry had to poke some fun. You are atleast going to the range. It's 45 and rain in Indy. hehehe :beat-up:

Ok, I'm in! Enjoy the testing Harry, can't get any better than having all those at your disposal at one time!

I'm in but would love to be the one testing all of those goodies...:clapp:

Harry Longshanks has tried every driver and narrowed the field a bit. He has even played quite a few on the course today. Good luck to everybody, his testing will continue tomorrow.

Re: Driver Shoot Out - Contest

JB said:
Harry Longshanks has tried every driver and narrowed the field a bit. He has even played quite a few on the course today. Good luck to everybody, his testing will continue tomorrow.

can we see his spreadsheet?

Back