WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice set ups by quite a few folks in here. I now feel like I'm carrying a thrash bag full of branches to the course. Well, not quite a bag full.

Time to update pic as my irons/wedges/fw woods have changed since my last post.
IMG_20140128_142956931.jpg

IMG_20140128_143716284.jpg

IMG_20140128_143119635_HDR.jpg

IMG_20140128_143430195.jpg

Very nice set ups by quite a few folks in here. I now feel like I'm carrying a thrash bag full of branches to the course. Well, not quite a bag full.

This made me laugh =)

I will have to see about updating my pic now that I have a couple new clubs in the bag.....might manage it this weekend as the plan is to head to the range with my complete bag rather than just having a few clubs with me

My babys , time for a new bag

Fantastic looking clubs...

Versa #9 putter
4y9eju4a.jpg

I've been looking at this putter, how are you liking it so far GD? I can't decide if i'd like the white/black/white like you have or the b/w/b. Sweet putter!

I've been looking at this putter, how are you liking it so far GD? I can't decide if i'd like the white/black/white like you have or the b/w/b. Sweet putter!

Love it! Been playing for the second half of last season and it's treated me very well. I prefer the W/B/W though. The other just didn't fit my eye well.

Bag is almost there, just waiting for X2 Hot Pro or Deep fairways to compare them to my current 3 wood.

288tkaq.jpg

Time to update my bag. Changes since last WITB include the bag itself and the SLDR which has been in since November.

IMAG0002_zpswsjsy8xf.jpg

IMAG0004_zpsuxstedpl.jpg

IMAG0005_zpsh38zgbby.jpg

WITB Photo edition

yqa4ubah.jpg

yha5asaz.jpg

ge9u4yju.jpg
jysuba3u.jpg

reta5uda.jpg

5yne6y4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ge9u4yju.jpg

reta5uda.jpg

that Fontana 72 is gorgeous! I've been looking at a high contrast putter. it's between the Fontana, versa #9, and maranello.

How are you liking the Fontana?

Time to update my bag. Changes since last WITB include the bag itself and the SLDR which has been in since November.

IMAG0002_zpswsjsy8xf.jpg

IMAG0004_zpsuxstedpl.jpg

IMAG0005_zpsh38zgbby.jpg

Sexy bag!

that Fontana 72 is gorgeous! I've been looking at a high contrast putter. it's between the Fontana, versa #9, and maranello.

How are you liking the Fontana?

The Fontana is a fantastic putter and to me feels just as soft as the versa 9 or 7 odyssey putters. I decided between the versa 7 and the Fontana by trying them over a period of time at golf town, and the day I bought the Fontana I practiced with both there for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours. In the end, it all comes down to what you would like to look at as they both feel pretty much the same

OK bag is finally set for the 2014 season!
Changes for me are pretty much everything! All the irons have had a full service, all the lofts have been adjusted and lies changed. These will be in my bag until I wear them out. The wedges are now a full set of Yururi, they have all been bent to my yardages 46*, 51*, 55*, 62*
Next change was the driver to the 430 SLDR, spin is seriously low for me on this club, gained 40 yards almost when hit correctly!
Then the 3 wood, I was going to go with the SLDR 3 wood, but ended up with the Jetspeed, I hit it slightly better, it spins a tad more for me which I prefer when going into the greens.
The rescue is now the 913H 19*, didn't see the need for the RBZ stage 2 distance I was getting, I needed something that didn't go that far and was more versatile.
Putter has been made for me by Lumpy at Xenon golf, its beautiful and rolls the ball so well, you should really check his work out!

As for shafts, that is still up in the air. The hybrid shaft needs changing when I can, but I am also tempted to change it out full stop. The driver and 3 wood shaft have been good so far so might see how I go for a few months with them

Amazing gear, those wedges are unreal.

Couple of pics of what I'm playing, set to change the irons really soon so no close ups there.

_DSF1746.jpg

_DSF1748.jpg

_DSF1750.jpg

Amazing gear, those wedges are unreal.

Couple of pics of what I'm playing, set to change the irons really soon so no close ups there.

_DSF1746.jpg

_DSF1748.jpg

_DSF1750.jpg

Really liking that bag! Is it leather?

Maaaan some sweet bags being posted in here lately. Love it. Need to post my updated WITB photos since I changed my wedges/4h end of last year.

And Barry, there sure is a lot of wildlife in your bag! :D

ydy2user.jpg
8e8y6apy.jpg
amy2anu3.jpg
9enajy9y.jpg
uvyme9ep.jpg

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

2014 Titleist Bag

2014 Titleist Bag

Here is mine for this year, thinking about a driver switch but not definite on that yet. Mostly Titleist clubs which I absolutely love.

AFOpKRkl.jpg

u0parYHl.jpg

hmn8wdol.jpg

jXNkS1El.jpg

fbgtErul.jpg

Rbl2TRsl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back