What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. I need to find a place where I can get the panel embroidered

Got my $25 reward from Rock Bottom so of course that means I had to go spend $80 right? Right?

Needed a easy to hit 3 wood as since last season I have been playing driver 3h 5h and there was a gap. It's a couple years young but for the price I couldn't refuse

a3a6ynu9.jpg

Got 2 packs of Wilson 50 golf balls as well one yellow and one white for my golf trip to Kentucky in March (last year was record lows and we froze all week. Soft ball will help)

ajemudez.jpg

Also got these in the mail. Thanks to the brave FedEx man here in Atlanta it's a winter Wonderland

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I like those shoes, very sharp!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Dialing up my coin collection... Finally picked up the PGA show Callaway coin from last year, and just added the BerthasBack coin from this PGA show.

Excited!

New grips; Lamkin REL 3gen baby blue & had them installed on the new shafts, a Superstroke 2.0 black & white with installation, and found a mashie M3 on sale for $30... what a day!!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

New grips; Lamkin REL 3gen baby blue & had them installed on the new shafts, a Superstroke 2.0 black & white with installation, and found a mashie M3 on sale for $30... what a day!!

What shafts did you get?

What shafts did you get?

A friend had some s300's in his garage

Picked up an orange whip. I like it.

Picked up an accudivot and a putting fork from eBay...its the year of training aid for me!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Didn't buy it today, but it came today. Going to give it a few swings tonight at the gym.

3ypydy3u.jpg

Didn't buy it today, but it came today. Going to give it a few swings tonight at the gym.

3ypydy3u.jpg

Will be looking forward to hear your thoughts on it. Seriously considering buying one myself.

Didn't buy it, but it came in today. I have the 56 on the way and watching the 60 right now on eBay. Looks like I will end up with all three for under $160...
averuge8.jpg

Didn't buy it, but it came in today. I have the 56 on the way and watching the 60 right now on eBay. Looks like I will end up with all three for under $160...
averuge8.jpg

That's a steal...I'm jealous

Going to go back to a 4 wedge setup I figure will be much more useful to me in Myrtle Beach that an extra hybrid so I picked up a J40 wedge on the 'bay for cheap to match my current wedges.

That's a steal...I'm jealous

I couldn't believe it when both listings ended & I had two wedges for about $120....really looking forward to seeing what this bad boys can do

I couldn't believe it when both listings ended & I had two wedges for about $120....really looking forward to seeing what this bad boys can do

Heck of a deal

Someday some one on here will part ways with 2 of them..54 and 58...I know it!

Dialing up my coin collection... Finally picked up the PGA show Callaway coin from last year, and just added the BerthasBack coin from this PGA show.

Excited!

Which one was from last year?

If these work out my Vokeys will be going up. Only the reg spin milled but in good shape.

Heck of a deal

Someday some one on here will part ways with 2 of them..54 and 58...I know it!

Hey I just got a 54 and 58. No way I am getting rid of them though... Haha

It's not really "from" it but it was popular during..

mBYzEC46CbElJLuZVua4RiA.jpg

Ok, thought that was the one you were referring to. Just had to double check.

*Have it*

hahahahaha **check**

Dude, this addiction lives. I need to update my collection photo.
Mine has kind of come to a crawl...

Only trying to do courses that I play, now. Except for a few collectors coins I have my eye on.

Thanks guys. I need to find a place where I can get the panel embroidered
Is it removable? My brother in law owns a custom engraving/embroidery company in Albany. He's done a bunch of stuff for me and I'd be more than willing to see if it's something he would do (can't imagine he wouldn't).
Picked up an orange whip. I like it.
I'm buying one of these TOMORROW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back