NHL 2013-2014 Season

Both goals were absolutely terrible too. Yikes Bobrovsky. Yikes.

Anytime Matt Ellis scores it's gotta be a bad goal :) and a shorty.

Last edited:
Uh-oh, Dan...3-1 now. 2 shortys and Bobrowsky is yanked.

Edit: 4-1...what?!

Last edited:
Man, just found this thread... Awesome.

Jersey guy born and raised. Played Ej and AJ. Chicago showcase, hockey night etc etc. Stil play mens league.

Flyers season ticket holder. (dont bust my chops they suck)

OK I won't say anything about Iginla getting 4 points against them in the drubbing the Bruins laid on them.

:clap:

Caps up 4 to 0 on the Habs man did they need this after last night in Jersey. Keep after it offense!

Seems fitting on a weekend where there are 2 games outside. Nothing beats pond hockey, not even golf IMO.

4u9u2ery.jpg

eta9e7ut.jpg

y5a4agur.jpg

Seems fitting on a weekend where there are 2 games outside. Nothing beats pond hockey, not even golf IMO.

4u9u2ery.jpg

eta9e7ut.jpg

y5a4agur.jpg

When I was younger I would have totally agreed, but as I age, golf is so much nicer on my muscles and joints! But the look and smell/feel of pond hockey can't be beat by any indoor setting for a game.

Jealous Crest. We haven't had consistent enough temperatures for the lakes to freeze. Kind of sucks when you live in "the city of lakes"

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You know hockey's on it's way back to popularity when the tonight show is using it for promos!!!

At the kings yotes game :)
tap tap taparoo

haha that was a horrifying goaltending effort by Columbus.

Miller had a GAME though.

Heard a rumor today that Columbus might be one of the teams interested in Miller.

Caps up 3 to 2 on the Sabres in the 2nd.

Sabres just tied it. Kid got his 1st NHL goal.

Yeah right as I typed the previous post haha of course. Can't let any one skate in between the circles like that ugh

Yeah right as I typed the previous post haha of course. Can't let any one skate in between the circles like that ugh

Was that Carlson that bit on the fake shot?

Holy crap. From his knees from center ice on to the top of the net? GTFO

Holy crap. From his knees from center ice on to the top of the net? GTFO

It's too bad the guy had no heart because as far as pure talent, he has to be top 10 all time, if not top 5.

Check this one out Ricky.

[video=youtube;AI7KeY-DmNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI7KeY-DmNU[/video]
I remember the first time I watched that, my jaw hit the floor!

Heading to Yankee Stadium for the Stadium series tonight and I will freeze my ass off. I am looking forward to the game and watching the rangers win tonight

Back