ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Damn you guys lol! Against my better judgement Im sticking with my pick!

Nice... so I'm assuming that soccer will not be in the picks tomorrow?

Soccer has been avoided for the whole streak. Along with any other sport that I don't know much about. That is what got me off to the horrible 1 and 7 start. I've been sticking to the major sports - NBA, NHL, and college basketball - for this winning streak.

Egypt for the WIN!!

Damn you Cameroon!!!

hahaha, there are NO safe picks out there. I picked al lunderdogs in college basketball the other day and won them all. then picked an ACC game, which I have learned never to do

I took the underdog in the 2:15 soccer match and that looks like a bad choice. 0-0 and almost done. I never learn.

Back on another two game win streak. I'm not picking again until I pick KU winning margin over MU three pointers. Then I'll pick Roddick to win first set. Hopefully that wil be four in a row! (Fingers crossed)

Won the coin flip soccer match... on to the Pens. It's always so easy to pick against the Rangers.

Good luck with that MO, I'm making the same pick. (You might consider changing that pick! hehe)

I figure at this point it doesn't really matter, I've got no chance of picking 18 straight.:act-up:

MO - I was wondering earlier if it was just golf, but you're this way with everything - aren't you?

Diane: are you going to join our ESPN group? It's fun, and there's no way you can do worse than we are!

Still trying to get JB to join up, but he keeps ignoring me! hehehe

Diane: are you going to join our ESPN group? It's fun, and there's no way you can do worse than we are!

Still trying to get JB to join up, but he keeps ignoring me! hehehe

Is that what this thread is - an ESPN group? I read it, but have no clue what it's about.

Is that what this thread is - an ESPN group? I read it, but have no clue what it's about.

If you get the longest streak for the month it's worth $100K, I can play a lot of bad golf with that kind of money!

Here you go Diane: go to ESPN.com and sign up. Check it out. Read the FAQ's and start pickin'!

Ok I made a group up that anyone here on THP can join, the group is called THP Streakers and the password is hacker. So go ahead and join streakers!

Streak for cash is something ESPN sponsors where you try to keep a streak alive of picking different sport contests. Sports covered are all the major sports and the player can pick and choose the contests he/she wants to guess. A bunch of us in THP are in our own group, and we all are of the same ability, I will leave it there :D

Streak for cash is something ESPN sponsors where you try to keep a streak alive of picking different sport contests. Sports covered are all the major sports and the player can pick and choose the contests he/she wants to guess. A bunch of us in THP are in our own group, and we all are of the same ability, I will leave it there :D

It's a team sport - you guys win or lose as a team?

Sad but true:D

It's a team sport - you guys win or lose as a team?

No. You make your own picks.

You make picks on team sports (football, soccer, basketball, etc) and individual sports (tennis, golf, bowling, etc).

You also pick will someone have a larger margin of victory or will the opponent have more three point FG's. Check it out. If you do, use Diane as your name! Makes it easier for me to know who is who! I'm still nto sure who the jedi guy is! lol

Back