Wilson Staff Celebrates 100 Years

Congrats W/S on the 100 years, and those blades like great.

I should not have peeked at this thread as now I'm going to have to buy a set of those irons. I could certainly put the 7-PW in my bag and keep the 4,5,6 FG V2's for a little mid iron forgiveness! l have hit all the forged irons and nothing beats the feel of my Staffs other than a Miura.

Wow.. The FG100 blades look incredible but the 8802 putter is really nice. That might be a must have for the collection.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My first set of irons was an ancient set of Wilson blades. Congrats to them on this milestone.

Holy cow this is awesome stuff. Only sorry my birthday was two days ago.Like many I entered the game via Wilson Staff. I hope they use this window of opportunity to show the current golf public how good the entire line is. :wilsonstaff:

One of the press releases I saw said that the 8802 was supposed to come out May 6th. Nothing. Tweeted Wilson. Nothing. Now I read in here that it doesn't come out until the fall. Boo.

Leave it to Wilson staff to really know how to commemorate their 100th year. Their display of this year's equipment is awesome!

Back