Jetspeed vs SLDR three wood?

bigmcclarron

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi guys

Can anyone tell me the difference between these two? I know the Jetspeed doesn't have any movable weights. But is the Jetspeed a lightweight club compared to the SLDR? Lowest spinner?

Thanks

SLDR fairway doesn't have the moveable weight either FYi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious as well. For anyone has has gamed/hit both the SLDR and Jetspeed woods (also curious about the hybrids), which one did you prefer?

I really encourage you to read those threads. There is a ton info, including comparisons, on both.

As mentioned by the Hawk, LOTS of info in those two reviews about these.

But, for a quick and dirty breakdown...

For me, they are eerily similar in distance and launch, the Jetspeed is better for me bc it doesn't set up as open as the SLDR and I prefer the more shallow face as well as the touch more lateral forgiveness with the elongates speed pocket. Both however are long and two of the better fairways they have produced IMHO.

As mentioned by the Hawk, LOTS of info in those two reviews about these.

But, for a quick and dirty breakdown...

For me, they are eerily similar in distance and launch, the Jetspeed is better for me bc it doesn't set up as open as the SLDR and I prefer the more shallow face as well as the touch more lateral forgiveness with the elongates speed pocket. Both however are long and two of the better fairways they have produced IMHO.

Thanks JMAN I have the Jetspeed on the way after reading your reviews

Thanks JMAN I have the Jetspeed on the way after reading your reviews

I hope you enjoy it, be sure to post in the review thread with thoughts after it arrives and you get out with it!

Back