Muscle Shoals, AL golf gathering 2/21-2/23

For those that know that area, any good spots for dinner and/or maybe a Sat preround gathering for breakfast?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I can't think of any. With me living closer to Huntsville we rarely go to the shoals

The wife's birthday is in one week. If I handle things correctly, I should be able to come on this trip. Fingers crossed X

I do know, I'll be in the mood for some BBQ, maybe Friday?

Can't wait for this, and meeting more THPers!

I do know, I'll be in the mood for some BBQ, maybe Friday?

Can't wait for this, and meeting more THPers!

I'm always in mood for bbq lol

Razz, myself and another friend will be there early Friday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tazz..........damn auto correct!

My buddies name is Bart if you want to add him to the list. And yes he is bright yellow, rides a skate board and is a huge pain in the ass!

My buddies name is Bart if you want to add him to the list. And yes he is bright yellow, rides a skate board and is a huge pain in the ass!

haha funny cause its true

Most of the best places are across the river over in Florence (litterally, a bridge away across the Tennessee River.....Muscle Shoals is a little behind Florence.

Really good Italian place with a pub feel in downtown Florence called Ricatonis. When I was in college in florence, we used go to ricatonis for dinner, then Trowbridges for desert (its a good soda shop/ice cream parlor).
Another good place is City Hardware. Don't let the name fool you, its not a lumber yard.

Muscle Shoals has all the usual chain places...Outback, Ruby Tuesdays, etc...

Most of the best places are across the river over in Florence (litterally, a bridge away across the Tennessee River.....Muscle Shoals is a little behind Florence.

Really good Italian place with a pub feel in downtown Florence called Ricatonis. When I was in college in florence, we used go to ricatonis for dinner, then Trowbridges for desert (its a good soda shop/ice cream parlor).
Another good place is City Hardware. Don't let the name fool you, its not a lumber yard.

Muscle Shoals has all the usual chain places...Outback, Ruby Tuesdays, etc...

Place is good

Thursday bump
This can't get here quick enough

40 was the high here today

Hah the wind made it feel 15

A little bumpage....
I know a lot of great THP'ers not too far away,and hoping they are considering joining us!

It was 70 here yesterday and got in a good practice session with RCGreen. Really looking forward to this. Get to meet my Captain too! Nice bonus.

JM

I'm in if you guys will have me! I made sure that my wife's birthday was a memorable one yesterday and then after the Bronco's got their a$$e$ handed to them last night I think she felt a little sorry for me and gave me the OK.

Absolutely! Mr. duffer!! Can't wait to meet you!

Good deal Duffer see ya in few weeks

Is there anyone missing from the attendees list? Or is someone listed that shouldn't be?

Sounds like perfect weather to try out the frogger cart poncho. And it sounds 60° warmer than it is here right now.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Looks like this will be a good idea lol. Have link to where I can grab one
:)

My long term forecast won't go out to the our weekend yet, but this looks promising!

7a5uqume.jpg

Back