Harry's PGA Show Travelogue

Posting from demo day.

I meant that Adams made it's first splash when the senior tour guys started using the hybrids. For awhile, they had an image as a club brand for seniors. But now LPGA players are starting to use the clubs (just got a look at the Adams/Keri integrated full bags. They arent just pretty, the clubs are nice too. And they match. And I saw a lefty set as well. )

So now Adams is preparing to move into the PGA age market.

Does that answer your question?

Thanks for taking the time!

Yes, it does. I'd always thought of them as big in the women's market, so I didn't even focus on the male age thing.

Thanks for taking the time!

Yes, it does. I'd always thought of them as big in the women's market, so I didn't even focus on the male age thing.

And you call yourself a cougar! :D

Demo day photos coming tonight.

As for the Nike presentation, Nike fumbled the ball with presentation. First, they started late. Normally no big deal, but people have other appointments here. Next, had reserved front row seats and Nike left all the demo bags in front of us. So all of the front row media which should have had a clear frame, was blocked. So I just laid the bags down. Butthen the moderator stood in front of us. Then Tom Stites stood in front of us. Then they placed Suzann's bag so it blocked her from the media.

While I got great shots of Justin, my shots of Suzann swinging are obscuured. And poor GG, the video editing is going to be a nightmare. But both Justin and Suzann were fun and hilarious. And Suzann hits it a mile.

Anyway, we are goong to try to get some of the photos up, bit we have another meeting coming up so some will have to wait until later tonight.

Bummer on the Suzann pics.

can't wait to see everything that THP spied for us. great job guys!!

edirted to add suzann's tweet that I just scrolled through...

Been with Nike out at Orange County National for the demo/test day. Gave Justin Leonard some good ****!! like giving the guys a hard time!!!

Sounds both good and bad. Look forward to the media.:alien2:

can't wait to see everything that THP spied for us. great job guys!!

Been with Nike out at Orange County National for the demo/test day. Gave Justin Leonard some good ****!! like giving the guys a hard time!!!

She probably hits it farther than Justin. :D

Re: Harry's PGA Show Travelogue

snicker.doodles said:

She did. And Justin loved it.

Suzann hits the ball FAR for a girl. Love her. No skirt today though. Too windy/chilly.

snicker.doodles said:
she TOTALLY hits it father than Justin.

No, she doesn't. But it's close. Really close.

Petersen - 268.1
Leonard - 281.4*

* for some reason, I couldn't find him listed for 2009, so those are 2008 numbers for him, 2009 for Petersen.

C-Tech said:
Petersen - 268.1
Leonard - 281.4*

* for some reason, I couldn't find him listed for 2009, so those are 2008 numbers for him, 2009 for Petersen.

I looked after I hit send and I found him on pgatour.com and It was 273.6.

I'm confident Harry got some fabulous shots of Suzann but just doesn't want to share.

I'm confident Harry got some fabulous shots of Suzann but just doesn't want to share.

The shots of Suzann and Justin are going up tonight. I got some decent still photos of Suzann, but no good ones of her swinging because she was blocked.

knowing longshanks 'foot issues'.....

i wonder if his dogs are barking?

Incredibly, no. I am wearing some new Adidas Tour 360 4.0s (brown) and they are very comfortable.

Adidas_Tour360+4.0+chocolate.jpg

A couple of hot spots on the pinkie toes, but no blisters. I'm shocked. I'm going to pull the spikes out and wear them to the show tomorrow.

A couple of hot spots on the pinkie toes, but no blisters. I'm shocked. I'm going to pull the spikes out and wear them to the show tomorrow.

uhh...pictures?? i kid. at any rate.....incredible job. stop to take a deep breath and take it all in. give JB a man hug....like you really mean it.

Harry--you said something about flying back right after the show finishes. Wow; that's rough. Are you planning to keep posting stuff off your camera when you return? I'd have expect JB and GG to want you to hang out for a few days and help get everything uploaded.

I am curious if MacGregor has a booth at the show?

The pics are great and all, but there seems to be 0 information going along with the pics. A quick caption or two might help

Back