What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they were having a deal if you purchased any of newest lines, you get an extra $150 on your trade-in.

This is a hell of a deal. Was there a trade in minimum? Anyone know if this is a chain-wide offer?

I was in a local store this afternoon and finally got my hands a sleeve of the new Callaway SR 2 balls and a box of Supersoft to give them a try. Hopefully, the terrible weather subsides soon! Also bought a new Footjoy All weather glove.

This is a hell of a deal. Was there a trade in minimum? Anyone know if this is a chain-wide offer?

Wasn't aware of a trade-in minimum and I believe the trade-in offer is for all Golf Galaxy locations

Wasn't aware of a trade-in minimum and I believe the trade-in offer is for all Golf Galaxy locations

And to think I had just promised myself that my bag was all set for the season this year. *grabs car keys* *heads to Golf Galaxy*

Just called my local store and I guess it's a 50% Trade-in Enhancement. That's not quite as fun.

Snipped this with 2 seconds left. Interested to practice with it.

myma8e4u.jpg

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

After hitting all the wedges today at golf galaxy I fell in love with the Vokey sm4 and ordered one in tour chrome 60*-07 with mid size grip & +1/2 inch on shaft and will be here in 2 weeks to replace the Adams I won last year.

That is a heck of a deal right there TMed!

I know right! That's why I couldn't resist. Brand new. I love my sabertooth but it will be fun to game

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

A 3GEN for my G25 driver and 2 clearance Adidas polos.

Couple more SS 1.0's.

Bought a Super Stroke Slim 3.0 for my putter. Had it put on today and am ready to put it into play tomorrow morning at Championsgate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$38 for a Manta?? Nice snipe!

A nice little frogger club cleaner that should match this particular bag I'm going to get soon. I'm seeing red.

A nice little frogger club cleaner that should match this particular bag I'm going to get soon. I'm seeing red.
Best brush/tool out there, IMO.

Best brush/tool out there, IMO.

It was recommended to me by Michigan Slice. It was more of a guilt buy after I completely ravaged golfsmiths demo clubs, but it will work out as I was looking for a new one anyways. Now to just get outdoors.

Bought a switchblade type divot tool that can double as a club prop. Will come in hand when I grab my putter before making a chip shot. My grip is so darn tacky every blade of grass not attached at the root is attracted to it. Now I don't have to worry about it.

Got home today after a soggy day at the course, so I brought all my clubs and bag in the house to dry out. As I was taking my clubs out and cleaning and drying them and resting them against the wall, I noticed that my 3 hybrid (Ping G20) grip was offset so I thought that with all the rain it had twisted somehow. I took it into the garage to try and see if I could twist it back to normal to no avail and after a closer inspection I noticed that it was actually the shaft that was twisted and the collar had broken down at the hosel. Well figured it wasn't worth fixing since who knew what actually went wrong and went off to Dick's to get me a new Hybrid.

Was planning on getting a Callaway XHot2 to replace it but when I got there they had last years XHot on sale for $130, so I decided to go with it since I have hit both of them and there was little difference between the two for me and couldn't justify the $70 difference. Also picked up an extra glove and the new B330RX's in yellow too!!! Will be putting it into play tomorrow for hopefully 36 holes.

Picked up a Pxv driver shaft on the cheap over at the bay to try in my R11 for kicks.

Just bought a Cleveland 588 MT 6 iron on the bay for $15. Thought that was a steal and I can now see how I am with the MT.

Just bought a Cleveland 588 MT 6 iron on the bay for $15. Thought that was a steal and I can now see how I am with the MT.

Cheap experiment Indeed....nice pickup

Great purchase, dude.

MT 5&6 irons were money for me last year.

Late night THP and scotch has netted me a Scotty Cameron Newport. I need a breathalyzer on my Tapatalk and/or Paypal.

Bought some almost golf balls for my indoor driving range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back