Diamana shaft in a 910 driver

romeyrome87

Reaction score
Handicap
I have a Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana shaft labled s63 g35t that I am looking to have oulled from my old driver. I was also looking to purchase a titleist 910 D3 driver head and I was wondering would the shaft I have work in the driver head/adapter? So will it work or should I just try another driver head?

Whats the tip diameter? Most titleist adapters I think go for .335, but I think there are some reproduction adapters out there that will allow for .355 or .370. Best bet might be to check on ebay. I just checked golfworks.com and didn't see any titleist adapters on there, or check with your local golf shop

You are correct that the g35t means you have a .350 tip and the Titleist adapter is for a .335 tip - that shaft will not work in a Titleist adapter.

I have a Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana shaft labled s63 g35t that I am looking to have oulled from my old driver. I was also looking to purchase a titleist 910 D3 driver head and I was wondering would the shaft I have work in the driver head/adapter? So will it work or should I just try another driver head?

You can find aftermarket adapters for the 910 that will allow you to use that shaft - it just won't be a Titleist adapter. I have not used any of those specifically for a Titleist so no recommendations. I have used them for TM and Cally drivers and they work fine.

Does anyone know of any adjustable drivers that use a .350 shaft??

You can find aftermarket adapters for the 910 that will allow you to use that shaft - it just won't be a Titleist adapter. I have not used any of those specifically for a Titleist so no recommendations. I have used them for TM and Cally drivers and they work fine.

Which callaway drivers to be exact? Because I was looking at the xhot and RFE drivers as well. Really want a RFE but saw a sweet deal on a 910D3 with adapter

Back