When Will Tiger Return?

quite possibly. but it's been 5 years since his last win there. and i'd say that as of the current.....he doesn't really own anything but the tabloids. classay.

I think he will make a return a tourney or two before The Masters. As selfish as he may be, I don't think he would want to run the risk of upsetting his peers. IMO, The Masters would not want the extra media attention, but another event would absolutely love it. There is money to be had in his return, but The Masters would not be interested in that kind of thing.

quite possibly. but it's been 5 years since his last win there. and i'd say that as of the current.....he doesn't really own anything but the tabloids. classay.

Yeah, and when Elin is done with him she'll own half.

I think he will make a return a tourney or two before The Masters. As selfish as he may be, I don't think he would want to run the risk of upsetting his peers. IMO, The Masters would not want the extra media attention, but another event would absolutely love it. There is money to be had in his return, but The Masters would not be interested in that kind of thing.

How about if he just played hole #17 at the FBR? :act-up:

New money odds are 1-4 he will play the Masters. Down from 4-6. :D

New money odds are 1-4 he will play the Masters. Down from 4-6. :D

check out the British betting sites...they're usually spot on because someone knows something....

I think he'll be back by the Shell Houston Open. He will use it for a tune up to the competition and get all the crap out of the way. The Masters is very important and will be the final silencer because it's a quieter crowd, much more restricted access.

Either that or Arnold will have him at his tournament which makes sense to me.

I really don't care if he comes back.I'm sure he will.Speculation on when he will isn't worth the effort.

I can't wait for him to come back. I love watching the best human golfer play. I selfishly hope he returns to Doral so I can go watch.

The Masters would be a good venue for him to return as Augusta National has so much control over the tournament. To some extent he would be protected.

Back