Anyone using Ping G15 irons?

Pirate95

Let it snow......
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 13.6
I'm looking to make a change with my G10's,I like them ,but I 'm curious if the G15's are better/different the same or what.I can't seem to find any reviews on them.

I'm looking to make a change with my G10's,I like them ,but I 'm curious if the G15's are better/different the same or what.I can't seem to find any reviews on them.

may not help you.....

i tried the G15's............went with the R9's..........

There are some unreal irons out at the moment......shop around a bit

good luck :egyptian:

if you're having troubles with the G10's I doubt if G15's are the cure.

what's the problem with the G10? i might be able to tell you based on the improvements in the G15. but without actually hitting them....you'll never really know.

what's the problem with the G10? i might be able to tell you based on the improvements in the G15. but without actually hitting them....you'll never really know.

I want to get more distance without losing the forgiveness.

if you're having troubles with the G10's I doubt if G15's are the cure.

I just want to get more length.Otherwise I like them,I need a change sometimes for the sake of change.

I want to get more distance without losing the forgiveness.

they were able to redistribute some weight from the face to the sole and heel/toe increasing the MOI which equals more forgiveness. also....they raised the tuning port off the sole of the cavity to achieve a larger sweet spot. because they have adjusted the weight through-out the club head...they strengthened the lofts to accommodate a more piercing ball flight. this in turn gave on avg. a 1/2 club more in yardage.

i've hit both G10/i10 and G15/i15 and have noticed a significant improvement in both 15's.

they were able to redistribute some weight from the face to the sole and heel/toe increasing the MOI which equals more forgiveness. also....they raised the tuning port off the sole of the cavity to achieve a larger sweet spot. because they have adjusted the weight through-out the club head...they strengthened the lofts to accommodate a more piercing ball flight. this in turn gave on avg. a 1/2 club more in yardage.

i've hit both G10/i10 and G15/i15 and have noticed a significant improvement in both 15's.

That's what I needed to know.....thanks for the knowledge!

I just want to get more length.Otherwise I like them,I need a change sometimes for the sake of change.
I understand change for the sake of it.Then go for the G15's or not.There's a lot of good irons out there.You allready have a set of PINGs.You might be surprised at what might be out there better than the G15's.Maybe not.Have you tried the i10's.Or do you need that wide sole and offset?
Anyway can't argue with a man when it's about a change just for the sake of changing.

no problem.

but seriously. go to a demo day or an authorized fitter and hit them. compare them side by side. nothing beats that.
sound advice..for sure

I understand change for the sake of it.Then go for the G15's or not.There's a lot of good irons out there.You allready have a set of PINGs.You might be surprised at what might be out there better than the G15's.Maybe not.Have you tried the i10's.Or do you need that wide sole and offset?
Anyway can't argue with a man when it's about a change just for the sake of changing.

if pirate's handicap is 31....he def. doesn't want the i10.

and i agree.....always check round at other OEM's. there are all kinds of good clubs out there. but one thing is certain.....if someone likes what they like...it's hard to turn them away.

i've played Ping's off and on for most of golfing life. i always seem to come back to them. but i would never put someone in them if it wasn't the right fit.

and i agree.....always check round at other OEM's. there are all kinds of good clubs out there. but one thing is certain.....if someone likes what they like...it's hard to turn them away.

i've played Ping's off and on for most of golfing life. i always seem to come back to them. but i would never put someone in them if it wasn't the right fit.

As odd as it may sound,I really like the finish on the Pings.I'm not a big fan of the chrome stuff.

As odd as it may sound,I really like the finish on the Pings.I'm not a big fan of the chrome stuff.
That's not odd.PINGs have a great finish for durability.I've been though a few sets .Have a buddy maybe buying my i5's.Kinda hoping he won't

Yay Doodles!

bump for parwannabee

Back