Modestly price grip to replace New Decades

I have several of these on my clubs. I have had no problems with them whatsoever, although I have only had them on a few months. But so far they are holding up well, and they feel almost identical to the NDMC. They actually have a bit more texture to the rubber in the corded section, so they could even be considered a hair grippier.

And there you have it!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Check out Black Widow grips they have a dual compound grip available. I think Taci-Mac might have something as well.

You can get 13 sharpro's for about $45.00 on ebay and I have used sharpro and new decades and sharpros seem to wear a little quicker but can rough up with sandpaper and be good to go.

True, but he said he like the NDMC but didn't want to pay $10 a grip. These were under $7

I was at Dicks Sporting Goods and the White Out Multi Compound were 5.97. I asked the guy why those in particular where so cheap and he said that he thinks they are being discontinued. I don't know if that is true or not but if there is a Dicks around you, check and see if it is the same there.

Gonna drop by Dick's tomorrow, nice find.

Go with the sharpro. Golf Pride actually have to pay a royalty to Sharpro to use the design. Sharpro was first and are dirt cheap.

You can get 13 sharpro's for about $45.00 on ebay and I have used sharpro and new decades and sharpros seem to wear a little quicker but can rough up with sandpaper and be good to go.
+1 Just put some sharpros on,,,, what a deal. 35.00 vs like 120 for NDMCs as a nondurable part of your club, you cant go wrong at that price.

Back