Jacksonville, FL THP Meets - Ongoing

Saturday is going to be a little chilly but I am going to play @ Deercreek and have to use up some guest passes since I gave up my membership. Can play in the shotgun at 815 or get a 1230 tee time? Guest rates are 30-

Saturday is going to be a little chilly but I am going to play @ Deercreek and have to use up some guest passes since I gave up my membership. Can play in the shotgun at 815 or get a 1230 tee time? Guest rates are 30-

Wish I could. That sounds so much more fun than studying for the GMAT. Even in the cold.

Anyone playing this Saturday? Weather is looking good, high of 73 and 10% chance of rain.

I will be in JAX on feb 4th with nothing to do so I'm hoping I can play golf go to a bar or do something while I'm there for the day. (My internship starts the next day and I'm getting a hotel the 4th so need something to do)

I will be in JAX on feb 4th with nothing to do so I'm hoping I can play golf go to a bar or do something while I'm there for the day. (My internship starts the next day and I'm getting a hotel the 4th so need something to do)

The first week of a month is extremely hard for me to take off but I will do my best to get the full/half day off.

The first week of a month is extremely hard for me to take off but I will do my best to get the full/half day off.

Try and make something happen man I'm gonna be so lonely lol

Anyone playing this Saturday? Weather is looking good, high of 73 and 10% chance of rain.

You're killing me! We won't even get above freezing until around Valentine's Day. I really need to win the lottery.

Have 1 opening for North Hampton on Sunday, 2/2 @ 9am. Anyone want to join?

Edit- Sunday is booked but also playing at noon on Saturday 2/1, @ Eagle Landing and have a spot open now. If you want to join, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

Did you get a chance to play yesterday?

My exam is tomorrow so I'll be able to pick up my sticks again. Have mostly destroyed my lower back right now, but I'm hoping to be good for the 15th if anyone else is available.

My exam is tomorrow so I'll be able to pick up my sticks again. Have mostly destroyed my lower back right now, but I'm hoping to be good for the 15th if anyone else is available.

I'm out of town that weekend. 22-23rd weekend should be good for me. Should we try and get a group together? Good luck w the GMAT.

Any chance any of you Jax guys are playing this week (and have an open spot for an old guy) between Sunday - Tuesday, 9, 10, 11th?

I'm out of town that weekend. 22-23rd weekend should be good for me. Should we try and get a group together? Good luck w the GMAT.

I've got baby duty on the 22nd

Any chance any of you Jax guys are playing this week (and have an open spot for an old guy) between Sunday - Tuesday, 9, 10, 11th?

Sorry, not me this week. Saturday the 15th if you're still around.

Thanks for reply Pen, I'll be gone before the 15th.

Hey guys!! Well the last 6 months have been really hectic with deployments, family issues, etc. But I'll be state side for the next year and wifey is telling me to start my membership back up at Eagle Landing. So i might take her up on it. If anyones up to play just let me know, i just have to coordinate with wifeys schedule since she works nights. I played this last weekend for the first time in several months, ohhh man did i miss it.

Hey guys!! Well the last 6 months have been really hectic with deployments, family issues, etc. But I'll be state side for the next year and wifey is telling me to start my membership back up at Eagle Landing. So i might take her up on it. If anyones up to play just let me know, i just have to coordinate with wifeys schedule since she works nights. I played this last weekend for the first time in several months, ohhh man did i miss it.

Welcome back dude, been awhile. A few of played Eagle Landing recently, let us know when you want to get together. Hope all is well!

Anyone want to play Saturday am (3/22)?

Have kid duty after last weekend. I am getting out Friday afternoon at least.

This thread is too quiet. Anyone teeing it up this weekend?

This thread is too quiet. Anyone teeing it up this weekend?

Can't this weekend or next. Cruise!

That being said, I think we're due for a round. Is Roy back and playing yet?

I'll be paying The Slammer & The Squire Sunday with the wife.

Not this weekend with all the family and Easter activities. Supposed to be out with a group from work next Saturday.

We need to start planning another full-scale Jax meetup soon. Maybe after The Players?

I would come up and join in if I am back from Brazil.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back