Favorite Golf Course/s

In no specific order:

Lake of Isles South Course: Beautiful and incredibly challenging course, with amazing par 3's and stupidly long forced carries. Sticking my tee shot to within 10 feet and birdieing the 230 yard par 3 16th is probably one of my proudest moments.
LOISC_16_1_zpsd8bd5d83.jpg

Long Island National: Another beautiful course that does not seem to get much play, mainly links style with some narrow holes and a lot of tall fescue but was recently sold and is now private
3836.jpg

Tallgrass: I love playing this course, I always play well. Another links style course with less fescue but more areas of these annoying bush things. Pretty much a given that I am playing it at least once when I am home for spring break.
Tallgrass%2BGolf%2BClub

t1_clemens_liveblog-3.jpg

Bethpage Black: Don't really need to explain why.
maar01_bethpage_whitten.jpg

photo-bethpage-black5.jpg

photo-bethpage-black2.jpg

Edit: Thinking about it I'd have to say Tallgrass is my favorite course as of now. I got to play it a lot and I have only good memories playing there.

Have been fortunate to play a lot of great courses. Tough to select an absolute favorite, but a few are Streamsong (both courses fantastic), Kapalua Plantation, TPC Sawgrass, Oakland Hills South Course, Arcadia Bluffs, and The Country Club in Brookline. Will post some reviews on them and more under the new format they announced today once its up and running.

Back